Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    Other people may look at you, but no one thinks your retarded for trying to keep your pet from eating unhealthy things. I have to do the same here (though kangaroo poo is never an issue) and have never felt self conscious about taking care of my pet.
    it's not the action of taking care of my pet, it's how i come across while doing it. love my dog.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    Care to elaborate on some of them?
    Old people. They are slow and block doors and stairways. Every morning around 8:30 when I am on my way to work there is some old person going god knows where, but it seems that they do it just for the sake of being in the way of the rest of us.

Children. They are snotty, loud, obnoxious, stupid, etc. When I am walking around town and some random kids start looking at me with their blank stares I get the physical urge to yell at them.

People that slurp. The most annoying sound on the fucking planet. It's like nails being hammered in my brain. The worst part is when it's someone you know and you don't want to sound rude.

Gulls. I hate them.

Some of the more serious things that piss me off are related to the EU, Globalization, Economy and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Old people. They are slow and block doors and stairways. Every morning around 8:30 when I am on my way to work there is some old person going god knows where, but it seems that they do it just for the sake of being in the way of the rest of us.

Children. They are snotty, loud, obnoxious, stupid, etc. When I am walking around town and some random kids start looking at me with their blank stares I get the physical urge to yell at them.

People that slurp. The most annoying sound on the fucking planet. It's like nails being hammered in my brain. The worst part is when it's someone you know and you don't want to sound rude.

Gulls. I hate them.

Some of the more serious things that piss me off are related to the EU, Globalization, Economy and others.
    I'll agree that old people can be frustrating, but you should try talking to them once in a while. They can have some awesome stories.

I don't like kids either. Hate them, really, so I can't offer much advice there.

That's understandable, but some people might not realize they're slurping. Can't think of any diplomatic way to tell them, though.

Deleted
    People who complain about irrelevant stuff in a arguement they are about to lose.
    People that talk about the same thing over and over just so they have something to say.
    People who let the door open and the lights on after they leave.
    People that do stuff you didn't ask them to do and end up getting in your way, then they get upset for telling them to stop doing it.
    People that play team based games and don't bother to learn the ropes, play passive then when you lose because of them they say "It's just a game".

This are some things from the people department, the list can go on forever...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

You kinda nailed it for me with those two.

Aside from that, stubborn people. And i mean people who are too stubborn for their own good and insist theyre correct despite being proven wrong. Nothing wrong with being a little stubborn about other things though.

Deleted
    Entitled people are the most grotesque form of life to ever walk this planet. Unless you worked for the things you are entitled to, you have no right to be so.

I do not like children. I do not like the sounds they make, the way they smell, and the day they learn to talk.

I am honestly one of the most laid back, polite, and calm individual to ever walk this earth. When it comes to topics like countries, nationalism, culture, patriotism, the military and the society I personally live in, I become the complete opposite. An aggressive, gigantic asshole, whose face turns red, and I do not regret a single part of it.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-05-10 at 10:06 PM.

Deleted
    People who can't see when the fault lies with them and blames it on others in games
    People trying to strike up a conversation with me if I'm in a store.. I don't want to talk, I just want to get the things I came there for, pay for it and get home as fast as possible :|
    People not accepting that one is not the same as them and have different opinions/preferences
    People who exploit others
    Being denied sex( <.< )
    People who constantly want to remain in contact even if I don't want to
    Things happening that's out of my control gets to me real bad, I want a sense of control over just about anything
    People who play/behave bad and then say "I pay for my sub, you don't pay it, I can do what I want to" - no, I don't pay for it but there's others in the group aswell, you're not the only paying for a subscription..

Lots of more stuff..

10+ Year Old Account
    -People who don't listen and talk over you when you speak, getting louder in volume to make sure you can hear them over your own voice because they can't wait for you to finish, even if they asked you a direct question and that is why you are speaking in the first place.
    -People who take credit for things they did not do.
    -False kindness. Doing things for people to stroke yourself is not doing things for people. It's just stroking yourself.
    -People who do the above to go and brag to all their friends about how awesome they are.
    -Those plastic casings for headphones and headsets and cords and phones and shit. Those things piss me off when I need to open one.
    -The sun for burning my skin and making me tired with its heat.
    -The mug being about 5 times hotter than the coffee/tea inside.
    -People with superiority complexes/selfish jerks/queen bee syndrome
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    You know what grinds my gears?
    People. Really.

Deleted
    What grinds my gears?

Cats, those annoying little bastards. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't harm cats or any other animal and I don't really hate cats, but GAWD they make me angry sometimes. They tend to piss around the house, destroy stuff, make noise during night and other kind of stuff we all know cats do. They steal your socks, use your money and poke holes to co... I mean those damn little devils!

I have spend my whole life with cats, first when I was living at moms, 4 cats. Now when Im living with girlfriend, 2 cats.

But other than those hellspawns, nothíng really grinds my gear. I think myself pretty calm (atleast most of the time), but maybe I stay too much inside and outside world doesnt have opportunity to grind my gear.

Thats me, thank you!

Nothing really, waste of time to be upset about things you cannot control and no reason to be upset about things you can.

The closest thing that gets to annoy me is while queueing up a game in LoL, people are afk or quit, but not once or twice i recall a week ago it happened about 21 times in a row (i counted), someone was afk, or someone quit the queue, so 21 times in a row i stood there clicking accept and having it be canceled, it did get a bit into me i admit but was soon forgotten after the game started.

One of my favourite quotes regarding this would be "passion belongs in bed and in joy, no where else"

10+ Year Old Account
    Know what grinds my gears? People who pronounce "NES" and "SNES" as if they were actual words. They're not. And I'd forgive them a little for doing it to "NES", because it sounds like Ness. But "SNES" isn't a word. There's a reason those combinations of letters don't appear in the English language. You wouldn't call a Playstation your "PSSSSSSS" would you? How about your DS? Is it your Dis? Did you enjoy playing your Giba when you had it? Actually, I really liked my Gibaspee. Know what that is? No? Then stop doing this. It's annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a lot of stuff that grinds my gears. To make it short, The world. The whole frickin' world just pisses me off.

---------- Post added 2013-05-31 at 04:26 PM ----------

Know what grinds my gears? People who pronounce "NES" and "SNES" as if they were actual words. They're not. And I'd forgive them a little for doing it to "NES", because it sounds like Ness. But "SNES" isn't a word. There's a reason those combinations of letters don't appear in the English language. You wouldn't call a Playstation your "PSSSSSSS" would you? How about your DS? Is it your Dis? Did you enjoy playing your Giba when you had it? Actually, I really liked my Gibaspee. Know what that is? No? Then stop doing this. It's annoying.
    I love my Giba.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2013-05-31 at 08:26 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard ticket waits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Know what grinds my gears? Car stereo systems. What's the point? Do you get your jollies on making other people listen to YOUR shitty music? These things cost a lot of money, and I've been in the car with em before. All it does is distort the music so it isn't even the same anyway. Do you enjoy paying a thousand dollars to make your crappy music even worse, and then make everyone near you listen to it? Do you get some kind of satisfaction for that? I do. I get satisfaction knowing that you're the kind of person that I would never hang out with, because I don't hang out with people so damn arrogant to think that they're music is so fucking important, that they have to piss off the entire neighborhood for no reason. You're an asshole, and you're wasting money.

Deleted
    Whitney's Milktank.

I have lots of things that grind my gears, but I will only post a few.
    I hate it when people with loud flashy cars start racing down the road.
    I hate it when cars going down the road are blaring crappy music.
    I really hate it when people start judging the lives of others. Cut it out.
    Overly negative and selfish people.
    The news. All of it.
    People who attack others based on their religious beliefs or lack of religious belief.
    In WOW, I really hate it when you recruit someone for your raid group and they suddenly stop showing up without explanation. I can understand emergencies, but come on.
    Retired WOW player
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 14

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a current affairs show where I live, and just before last ad break in their time slot, the presenter says "Coming up next..." and explains what the next report is.
    Then when they return from ad break, they say "Next week..." and so what they said about that report they said was coming up next was just a great big lie.

Misleading titles in magazines/news-papers that make you go to the story. I know it's marketing and making customers read/buy things, but still...

Midnight paper deliverers.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

All it does is distort the music so it isn't even the same anyway.
    Some of the best audio I ever heard was in a car...

When people use glue traps on mammals, birds or lizards. Sop torturing animals and at least do it painlessly if you have to kill them, please.