Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Retador View Post
    Casual Players.

It's not just the fact that everything become easy and no challenging, it's the fact they take every single game and shit on it.

Today i was playing Red Dead Redemption multiplayer and noticed that every single match room were filled with casual player using hacking software, making such beautyful game into a shiny pile of refuse
    So you mean "Cheaters" or players with a selfish, toxic mentality?
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who check in those goddamn heavy plastic freaking suitcases.

Save a ramp agent, pack light.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    When people are ignorant to other races.

10+ Year Old Account
    The shrill screams of children in a restaurant.

This is something I could just keep on adding on too...

People who claim something is "shit" without having a proper reason on why.
    Perfect example of this is WoW, something new is added or something is changed, you get tons of people saying its shit, only because they don't like it.

Swag Fags who dress and look just like Justin Beiber...
    Remember when Justin was wearing those horrible Low-rider pants, that looked like he had a saggy Diaper on?
    Yea, I've seen boys wear them, they look fucking ridiculous...and yet Iv seen decent looking girls with these guys...like what??
    How many guys say they Hate Justin Bieber? Oh yea, and you dress like him. Good one.

Girls that play hard to get. Seriously, don't mess around with the guy, don't lead him on if your not wanting him. If you want him, make it obvious. Your just toying around with their feelings.

Pre-teens that don't appreciate a Video Game. Not every game is just all about the Graphics or the latest features. Its not all about COD or Halo or whatever shooting games. And how about you keep a tongue on that language? Talk like that in real life and see how tough you are to us Adults.
    Last edited by Decisive The Hallowed; 2013-08-09 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a ramp agent at an airport . . .

Baggage that weighs 70 pounds and all the usable handles are broken.

Thanks dude. That was a fun one.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Other people.. :P

People not understanding what I mean when I say the word for "bag" (at the store) in my dialect, and I have to repeat it using the written standard.
    I just want to shout at them "I can understand you perfectly well even if you got a different dialect, yet you can't understand this one single word of my dialect?!"

When someone is watching tv and something they find interesting comes on so they turn the tv volume up SUPER loud, way louder than it would ever have to be, simply because it's 'interesting'.

Also when talk with their mouth open, and they're chewing at the same time. They always do it in movies and it makes me so mad. I dunno why.

Webpages full of poorly written Java and 3 different full length commercials in Flash. I try to avoid commercials on televsion, why do I get bombarded with them on webpages? Even when I generally disable Flash and only allow it on select pages, it's as if the webpage is arguing with my browser that something is wrong because it HAS to play these commercials, or this page won't show at all unless you enable Java dammit! Apparently text with simple pictures isnt enough for web designers to justify their jobs. In the near future, I'm expecting some Harry Potter like newspaper with animated ads to annoy the hell out of me for 5 minutes before they let me actually read the page.

Deleted
    Stepping in dogshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    unwaranted doucheyness

Audible annoyances. Sat in the DMV today for four hours listening to something in the ceiling make a very loud white noise. I almost killed someone.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    People who just can't be open minded, and just have to think one way.
    People who push Religion/belief in mine and others faces.
    People who seem one way, and then suddenly change.
    Two-faced people.
    Fanboys of anything. So over forum members fighting over games and movies. It's so stupid.

So much more, but that's all I'll say now.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Kids, they are the most annoying thing, between age 0-12 mostly. Whenever they are in a public place, all they do is scream, making as much noise as possible and there is just about no instance where I see a kid being quiet. It seem their parent are just as dumb in not knowning how disturbing they are, just letting them scream like every place is for kindergarden.

Life in general, limitations, average intelligence, etc. Everyday I get closer and closer to just shunning society and keep to myself completely. Only after school of course because I have to deal with them until I'm rich

15+ Year Old Account
    Florida drivers
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

The next generation of teenagers.

"OMG I LOVE HIM, MY FIRST SRS RELATIONSHIP I MISS HIM SOOO MUCH :'C MY LIFE </3 RIP *Proceeds to cutting self*"

*Checks their facebook*

Dating like a month, she's 13 he's 14.

Seen this today, wanted to kill myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    I've read through thid thread and have been nodding alot and am sat here trying to narow my list of things that annoy me down to at least 5 but it can't be done. I can only conclude from this that EVERYTHING annoys me.

Deleted
    When sky sports has an advert for a 20 seconds clip.

DA FAQ DO YOU NEED AN ADVERT FOR YOU MAKE ENOUGH ££££££

Quote Originally Posted by d0oms View Post
    When sky sports has an advert for a 20 seconds clip.

DA FAQ DO YOU NEED AN ADVERT FOR YOU MAKE ENOUGH ££££££
    cause the purpose of business is to make as much money as possible.