Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    whenever i voice my disdain on how obama is doing a shit job of running my country and blind followers of his automatically accuse/assume that i am a bible thumping, homophobic, anti-immigration, super conservative, racist white guy who wants to keep the poor man down.

1-not white
    2-not republican (the two party system is flawed)
    3-though not gay, i love my queens. some of the most peaceful, funny, easy going dudes around.
    4-i do have a christian belief. though i do greatly believe in science also. i don't get why everyone believes that one has to exist and the other can not. if God wanted us to evolve from monkeys, so be it.
    5-being of mexican descent, i like immigration. not fond of illegal immigration though. then again, not one american (from white to black) will work the fields. i laugh at all the peoples who complain about illegals stealing their jobs. so much more to say on this but this can be saved on another thread.

It grinds my gears that Big Pharma wants to sell me drugs to lower my cholesterol and increase my testosterone, when testosterone is made FROM cholesterol!

Deleted
    People who change their mind all the time.

Some things that annoy me
    When I have nothing to do on my day off and i wind up posting a lot on an online forum
    When people yell at me saying im a false christian for loving halloween because its pagen, and then in december they practice there pagen traditions worshiping christ who was born in summer
    When people say fatness is a disease, its not a disease its laziness and you should not have a handicap sticker for it
    When fat people say i should walk when i obviously am wearing a knee brace (had my knee give out recently and it caused my knee to dislocate, hurts to walk on) for a reason and have to use the electric cart...because they are fat and lazy and dont know how to walk
    Man i have a thing about fat people because I also hate it when they think diet soda will help them lose weight, drink unsweet tea...there ya go...
    I do also hate it when people are assholes to retail, customer service, or anyone at there job, unless they are explicitly being a dick...dont be a dickbag

People who interrupt me when I'm talking. (Once or twice meh, but if it seems like you're doing it on purpose...)

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Deleted
    Google (vol. 2)

Or more accurately fighting with Google cliches and common searches. For example "Jesus Chroist".. Did you mean "Christ"? Nope, so I'm going to ignore that. And guess what, I still got 500 pages of "Christ". What gives? I didn't search for that so either show me the few accurate but uncommon results or tell me you didnt find any but don't spam me with fake results and waste my time by forcing me to comb through them.

10+ Year Old Account
    when people ride my ass on the highway even when im not in the fast lane
    when people park like shit
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    When people take forever to respond to queues in WoW

Deleted
    When people get annoyed by minor stuff...like 99% of the people in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    When people get annoyed by minor stuff...like 99% of the people in this thread.
    When people get annoyed by people getting annoyed by minor stuff.

On topic, LoL streamers who don't read their chat log. Like seriously, someone will write something important, streamer won't notice, will die, and then will be confused.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    In no real order.

/anon Beastmasters
    Kansas Police
    Jury Duty
    Philadelphia sports media
    forum cliques
    People who argue for the sake of arguing.
    You cared enough to post.

Arrogant people and liars -_-

If you discuss with old people and at one point they have no arguments anymore, they all basically say:
    "you have no experience in life, I'm not surprised you don't understand"
    If you are one of those guys, I really hate you

People after asking me a question respond to my answer with "I know". If you knew already why did you ask the question in the first place?

Complicated things that really should be simple. For instance, I'm taking my nephew up to parents place for the weekend on Friday and coming back on Monday to catch a movie. Simple right? Well, first my sister wants her son up earlier in the day which isn't a big deal only to be told not to leave by my dad not to leave early so my nephew could work more. I left it with the 3 of them to work it out only to be told now I am not even taking him up anymore.

Then the coming home part is still up in the air. First the movie isn't playing locally so we have to drive 45 minutes to see it. That's not a big issue. However, my friend can't even confirm he can come because his wife has family coming up but isn't sure what times yet. So, here I am less than 24 hours before the trip and hardly anything is planned. Sigh.

People searching for help (in any capacity) that aren't willing to help themselves.

I cannot tell you how to do it, you must learn. I can help, but I won't practically do it for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    When your tired in the morning but at night when you try to go to bed you cant fall asleep
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    People who let their religion go out over other people.

10+ Year Old Account
    the internet, grammar nazi's, people

all kinda the same thing

10+ Year Old Account
    Toyota drivers... STOP DRIVING 55MPH IN THE FAR LEFT LANE OF THE FREEWAY! Also your PRIUS IS FUCKING UGLY.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

People who walk slow. Jeez.