10+ Year Old Account

Wow Model Viewer issue

Hi i just have a issue with my wmv, i have no idea what happen here, an hour ago i could see the male pandaren ( shoulder bug, too small) then i reloaded it, and the malepandaren model doesnt appear anymore, i just download several version of it, still nothing.. anyon can help me with this.. im a signature creator here and.. well, its tricky to not have this viewer not working properly

10+ Year Old Account
    Try version 7.0.5. Works perfectly for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    this is what i have .. and no panda

Deleted
    im having the same problem, saying my pandaren models could be corrupted but there not >.> any help would be great

10+ Year Old Account
    i havent found any answer to my problem BUT, i used the computer at work, with the same WMV and i see the pandaren, seem like its an issue with my wow client at home.. but how to fix it

Did you try to reload the MPQ in model viewer? In settings you can tell which ones it should load and I think there's an option to force a reload. If it's something with the client you have to reinstall the client. Use the MoP DVD to install the game and load the rest through the internet but I had a problem, where the launcher couldn't initialize so that I had to download the complete client.

10+ Year Old Account
    that might sound stupid but, what is the MPQ ?

10+ Year Old Account
    MPQs are like the zip files of WoW, the archives where model/sound/etc data is stored in huge, singular chunks instead of having hundreds of thousands of open files viewable in the directory.