Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Whatever you consider to be "normal" eating and "not on an actual diet".

A diet is just what you eat habitually per definition:

a : food and drink regularly provided or consumed
    b : habitual nourishment
    c : the kind and amount of food prescribed for a person or animal for a special reason
    d : a regimen of eating and drinking sparingly so as to reduce one's weight <going on a diet>

Now..you already cut out sugary drings, which is a huge step, depending on what amounts you used to drink. And maybe what you consider "normal" food is already quite sensible, so working out does the rest.

After all, it is NOT all about calories in and calories out. If it was you could just eat 100 grams of sugar and 100 grams of fat per day and thrive on those 1800 cals. But nobody here will tell you that is a good idea.
    100 x 4 + 100 x 9 != 1800

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I've been finding, my pullup routine does pretty well overall for my torso. I literally have a pullup bar hanging from the top a doorway and I just do as many as I can just about each time I go through it. Started maxing out with 6 two weeks ago and now I'm maxing out at 11... I'd say it's mild progress, I want to be able to do 10 of them, have a 1 minute rest and be able to do 60 pushups, another 1 minute rest and do 40 situps. The pullups are leg locked and all the way up and down.
    Hey everyone

In the end it all comes down to ur genetics.
    I can eat whatever i want when ever i want all day drink what i want
    Pumping diffrent muscle areas whenever i want i get 300grams of protein++ everyday...
    Still i look like a damn toothpick....
    I do not eat candy... My mother is tiny as fuck my father is tiny.. Luckily im 10cm higher than him.

" A single dream is more powerful than a thousand realities "

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicz View Post
    Pumping diffrent muscle areas whenever i want i get 300grams of protein++ everyday...
    I do not eat candy... My mother is tiny as fuck my father is tiny.. Luckily im 10cm higher than him.
    This is only really true around age 20.

Deleted
    Count your calories and eat more. You're probably eating way less than you think.

You must just be a scientific anomaly who defies the laws of physics. Or you eat way less than you think you do. If you aren't measuring, weighing, and logging all your food, then you don't know how much you are eating. If you are a toothpick then you just aren't eating enough. You weren't gifted some supernatural metabolism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ravock View Post
    You must just be a scientific anomaly who defies the laws of physics. Or you eat way less than you think you do. If you aren't measuring, weighing, and logging all your food, then you don't know how much you are eating. If you are a toothpick then you just aren't eating enough. You weren't gifted some supernatural metabolism.
    Honestly, I find it really fucking hard to gain weigh and I mean really hard. I just can't gain it very easily, yeah I gained 10 pounds but I'm already guessing that's it not going to rise much faster anytime soon. My dad was the same way, him and I are runners naturally and when he was younger he found it really hard to gain weight.
    Hey everyone