5.3 Conquest Catchup System

I haven't been able to find any information on this yet. But does anyone know if once that patch goes live does the catchup start from the week 5.3 is live or will the catchup start from the beginning of season 13, meaning my 90s that I've never conq capped will suddenly have like a 10k cap available to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Glurp View Post
    I haven't been able to find any information on this yet. But does anyone know if once that patch goes live does the catchup start from the week 5.3 is live or will the catchup start from the beginning of season 13, meaning my 90s that I've never conq capped will suddenly have like a 10k cap available to them?
    from what i have seen its 1k a week. dunno if it stops if you cap it. or if your nearly cap it.

Deleted
    It will start counting from the beginning of s13, if you were already lvl90 by then, if not it will count from the moment you hit lvl 90.

Quote Originally Posted by evilcow View Post
    It will start counting from the beginning of s13, if you were already lvl90 by then, if not it will count from the moment you hit lvl 90.
    from from there blog its when you got your first cp that season. not when you reach lvl 90.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/839...yond-1_17_2013

near the end under Mid-Season Catch Up

10+ Year Old Account
    What is it now week 7. Thats not really much of a catch up if its only 1000. They should make it 1800, the base arena cap you can get from randoms.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Deleted
    In patches that don’t include a new season (including patch 5.3), the seasonal currency requirement of 27000 7,250 Conquest Points earned will be lifted from weapons. The seasonal currency requirement must always be met to purchase Elite items, though.
    Source: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/839...yond-1_17_2013 (bottom of the page)

So is the boost only for this week? Or until you earn those points?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Untill you earn those points i think, why would it be only for this week? =D

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post

yea thatr would be bad to only have it for 1 week. i can farm 10k cp on my warrior:P

I got my wep last night. ( had 110 conquest when i started)

seems bugged as i just logged my 80 dk who now has a 12k cap for when im 90