Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dinouille View Post
    i know it's easy to say but, if you keep people controle your life by saying you'r ugly or other stupid stuff, you will never progress, dot it for you, fuck them all, that's it, again, i know it's easy to say, but if you succes, people will have a LOT of respect for you. Someone bully you all the time? kick his head, it's the ONLY sollution, people can ONLY understand violence

it's the only way to earn respect whit 90% of the people.

sry bad english.

---------- Post added 2013-05-02 at 04:39 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
    First, go to this site.

http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/

Fill in the fields to match your values. You'll get your Total Daily Energy Expenditure (TDEE), Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR), and a caloric goal for each day. Generally, eating 20% less than your TDEE will give you guaranteed weight loss of 1-2 pounds per week. This is a healthy and sustainable level of weight loss, and you won't feel like you're starving at all eating this way. That being said, it is still always helpful to try making better choices with food. But I find that the TDEE-20% method allows you plenty of calories with steady weight loss no matter what.

Also, you don't need to spend any money or go running outside to start being more active. Just do body weight exercises in the privacy of your own space. Push-ups (even if you have to do them on your knees), sit-ups (or crunches), plank position, chair dips, squats, lunges, etc. are all things you can do with no weights or equipment and with no one watching. Just doing that will help you tremendously. Also remember that losing weight is something that is going to happen slowly and with bumps in the road. Don't get discouraged by slow progress, and don't fret if the number on the scale fluctuates here and there. All of that is normal. If you follow the formula above, you will lose weight and keep it off provided that you don't have some kind of hormonal disorder or return to your previous ways.
    Thank you, gonna try that tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
    Hello, im 14 years old, want some help with losing fat.
    Cant do stuff like sports beacuse everyone bullies me...
    This is one of post after reading it u get hit by huge WTF?! After reading all ur responses u have some major issues with respect to other ppl and most of your posts is made in prismat of "You" only. I dun wonna this, dun wonna this and this aswell. Thats rly dun work like this if u post on public forum u will get every answer not only ones u like same goes for bulling u, u dun like it? make it stop dont just cry about how fat u are. PPl dont have legs, sometimes one hand or are juest mentaly sick and still can do amazing stuff, not good enught? thay can still help other! So ye u get bullied u may have few kgs to many but is that whats bother u rly? u dun have friends noone like u not cus u are fat! simple as that!

Many ppl 3 pages of rly good answers mostly and u still says what is wrong about those answers. gtfo outside to exercise, throw some ball in free time, become good at something or atleast not bad and ppl will see and b4 u get into shape (witch is lol cus u are 14) u will see ppl changed their attitude towards u.

Quote Originally Posted by Nights View Post
    This is one of post after reading it u get hit by huge WTF?! After reading all ur responses u have some major issues with respect to other ppl and most of your posts is made in prismat of "You" only. I dun wonna this, dun wonna this and this aswell. Thats rly dun work like this if u post on public forum u will get every answer not only ones u like same goes for bulling u, u dun like it? make it stop dont just cry about how fat u are. PPl dont have legs, sometimes one hand or are juest mentaly sick and still can do amazing stuff, not good enught? thay can still help other! So ye u get bullied u may have few kgs to many but is that whats bother u rly? u dun have friends noone like u not cus u are fat! simple as that!

Many ppl 3 pages of rly good answers mostly and u still says what is wrong about those answers. gtfo outside to exercise, throw some ball in free time, become good at something or atleast not bad and ppl will see and b4 u get into shape (witch is lol cus u are 14) u will see ppl changed their attitude towards u.
    I didnt ignore those good answers, i suck at posting good so everyone notices that ive noticed that ive noticed they have posted
    Im not going full apefuck emo (sorry)
    I suck at explaining stuff, you see that
    Also, im not uper duper fat, i jsut dont look good enough, people whisper and laugh at me, been bullied whole schoolife, i kno0w poeple doent have legs (no pun) nor arms, i know that, i know its not fun having that for the rest of yourl life, i respect them
    Having adhd is the cause of everything like i have posted i belive
    Last edited by Narwhalosh Whalescream; 2013-05-02 at 05:02 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    im not uper duper fat
    just out of curiosity, if you don't mind sharing what is your height and weight?

i jsut dont look good enough, people whisper and laugh at me, been bullied whole schoolife
    Don't ever let other people dictate to you how you feel about yourself. As someone who was bullied a ton growing up I know how damaging it can be and how hard it is to not let it get to you... Also realize that being bullied won't happen forever. And then it will be up to you how people look at you. Even if you aren't in top shape if you are full of confidence and self-esteem people will respond to that. If you think negatively and expect to be bullied, people will respond to that just as much.
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenonis View Post
    just out of curiosity, if you don't mind sharing what is your height and weight?

Don't ever let other people dictate to you how you feel about yourself. As someone who was bullied a ton growing up I know how damaging it can be and how hard it is to not let it get to you... Also realize that being bullied won't happen forever. And then it will be up to you how people look at you. Even if you aren't in top shape if you are full of confidence and self-esteem people will respond to that. If you think negatively and expect to be bullied, people will respond to that just as much.
    163 cm long and 60kg

163 cm long and 60kg
    Dude...You need to lift things and not focus that much on burning fat. Protein and lifting, squats, sit ups are the way to go If you gain muscle, people wont bully you anymore because they don't want any problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    163 cm long and 60kg
    That's 5'4" and 132 pounds unless I'm mistaken.

Something seems a bit awry -- you might have a little excess weight but I don't really see how you'd be considered super fat like you were saying. Shouldn't be hard at all to get into shape...especially because at 14 I would imagine you are still growing. So even if you didn't lose weight if you put on another couple of inches at the same weight you'd be in good shape.
    Forum badass alert:

Quote Originally Posted by pucko97 View Post
    Dude...You need to lift things and not focus that much on burning fat. Protein and lifting, squats, sit ups are the way to go If you gain muscle, people wont bully you anymore because they don't want any problems.
    Bullshit. People bully people no matter what. The only real way to avoid bullying is being completely irrelevant.

Deleted
    If you have 163 and 60k you are on the normal weight threshold... so pretty far from fat. Actually the max you can have is some belly and lack of muscle definition, but fat is impossible. So it's definitely a self image problem and not a fat problem.
    Therefore, some cardio and muscle training can keep you in form and get you some muscle definition which will boost your self image.
    When it comes to the bully part... you can ignore them and see how it plays from there. They will stop saying stuff if they see you don't give a crap about what they say. If things get physical then there are also solutions to that, but since you didn't mention that I guess they just trash talk.
    Last edited by mmocad89a0a4d0; 2013-05-02 at 05:35 PM.

Deleted
    Honestly you need to get a damn grip and stop feeling sorry for yourself.

You're not the only overweight person in the world and they seem to manage. Either you want to lose weight or you don't, if you do, go exercise and make sure you don't eat or drink junk.

The sooner you stop feeling sorry for yourself the better. Just DO it. Go walking or something, it really isn't that difficult to exercise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't eat crap and exercise regularly, what's so hard?

Quote Originally Posted by Uzi View Post
    Bullied because of ADHD? What?

You really seem to be desperately looking for reasons for your trouble. IMO you should work on your self-esteem first, you need to be relaxed with yourself, and then with others, that's the most important thing. I speak from experience.

Find yourself a really good hobby that you really enjoy (not gaming). It will make your life much brighter, and you will also meet friends through your hobby definitely. Also, kids in mid / high school are shit, don't care about them. Other people will be fine, trust me. Just don't give up on people. Some people have harder lives, they have to fight harder to succeed.
    They bully me for being different
    Anyway, finding an hobby.. hard..

Quote Originally Posted by Pootis View Post
    I really don't get why some people are having issues with this.

1. Eat vegetables.
    2. Run for 30-40 minutes per day.

That's IT.
    Except this is over simplified and basically useless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elrandir View Post
    My starfall brings all the mobs to the yard.
    Laurellen - Druid Smiteyou - lol holy dps

10+ Year Old Account
    2 years ago, I decided to lose weight. What I did was simply not eating any food with sugar in it, drink only water and walk for about an hour every day. If I didn't feel like walking, I would just do some push ups, sit ups and other random exercises. In 40 days, I lost 15 kg ( = 33 lbs) without a problem. You just need to be strong headed and make the rules you can keep up.
    I. Like. To. Kill. Things.
    For Pony!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well you have a hobby. Gaming. Just not exactly a hobby that will make you popular in high school unfortunately.

However being popular in high school isn't all that it's cracked up to be anyway.
    Forum badass alert:

10+ Year Old Account
    163 cm long and 60kg
    What??? I'm 5'5" @ 189 lbs... you think you're fat? I'm not, I'm muscular, but come on, 130~ lbs is not fat... that's normal for someone your height... at least your not super mega obese and rock the double chin or triple chin.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ill be blunt and I want an answer from the OP. Are you fat because your bullies say you are fat?
    ---TransAwesome---
    A rainbow a day keeps the gloomies away.

Quote Originally Posted by gamingmuscle View Post
    Except this is over simplified and basically useless.
    Is it? Sounds about right to me. I don't think you're going to find many people that increase their intake of green things and pick up running that don't lose weight. It's damned near impossible not to, unless you're making a concerted effort to actually eat more.

They bully me for being different
    People who bully others will always find something to bully another person with. You don't even have to be "abnormal" perse, they're usually so insecure about themselves that they pick someone. Even if you didn't have ADHD they most likely would have picked on you, so don't think it's because of that. They will call you fat when you're not so you think you are fat at some point. I have been bullied for roughly half/ a quarter my school-career. It started on high school (12 - 16). All the girls in my class were super skinny (no femininity at all). I had breasts and proper hips, I got bullied for being fat, my bmi was 19 or so and I was curvy. I started to believe it, throwing away my food, developing a fear to eat with anyone close by. As I believed them more and more, my self esteem became less and less and at some point I didn't wanted to go outside anymore because I felt people would be staring at me. So please, don't believe what the bullies are telling you. You probably look better then you think yourself and they might be jealous of it and bully you to bring you down so that they feel better about their selves.

About going outside and thinking your ugly, sod that, just go outside. If you don't face that fear you might become socially awkward later at some point, if you wish just ask your mum and dad if they feel like walking at first, till you feel more comfortable going outside. I wish I had done it that way back then...Then when you're ready, have some sort of condition and self esteem developed, go running, by yourself - or someone who wants to join.

People are different, that's what making it fun to be around eachother. If everyone would be the same this place would be boring !
    ~ stuff, the best thing ~

Hello, im 14 years old, want some help with losing fat.
    Cant do stuff like sports beacuse everyone bullies me (Dont like me also, Dont tell me how to fix this, its impossible trust me)
    Washing myself at school and after swimming isnt fun, why? Beacuse my body looks hideous!
    I wasvery thin before 6th degre
    Need help now ¤_¤
    Also i dont want any: Get outta here kiddo nor cry me an river posts
    I apply exercise to games, so for every kill death or assist on League of Legends, I apply an exercise type and quantity to that. It's keeping me tired out and I am exercising fairly frequently due to that.

If you want the full list of stuff I do, just e-mail me Dreverda@OpenRaid.eu
    OpenRaid.org

Supervisor of OpenRaid Chat
    Dreverda@OpenRaid.eu