Quote Originally Posted by Interitus View Post
Hello, im 14 years old, want some help with losing fat.
Cant do stuff like sports beacuse everyone bullies me (Dont like me also, Dont tell me how to fix this, its impossible trust me)
Washing myself at school and after swimming isnt fun, why? Beacuse my body looks hideous!
I wasvery thin before 6th degre
Need help now ¤_¤
Also i dont want any: Get outta here kiddo nor cry me an river posts
Get a good dieet and workout at the gym. Once you get in shape everyone will get respect for you.
And tbh if people dont like you arent you doing something wrong? I havent been a thin person in the past and i had lots of friends.
Lateron i decided i wanted to get muscles ( i didnt decide to lose fat at that time ) and people suddenly had great respect for me because i lost alot of Fat
and became a big boy that lifts weight.

So as i said Go to a gym, Get a dieet, read on the internet, Even if people dont like you try to make some more friends just try it. its impossible for everyone to dislike you. On the internet you can read alot of things bodybuilding etc

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 02:26 PM ----------

By the look of the post alot of people are trying to give you advice. But i got a question are you going to make use of this advice? I am used to people that always make up excuses. Please respond back.