10+ Year Old Account

trading gold from faction to faction

one guy told me that i can put an item on neutral ah and buy it from the other faction so i get money. but it has got one flaw. i cant buy my own auctions. so this idea didnt rly work.
    and none of my friends play wow anymore so i have noone to trust to give them money to buy the auction for me.

are there any other ways to trade gold from faction to faction ??

Deleted
    Neutral auction house and faction change are the only real ways of doing it. Neutral auction house takes a 15 % cut though, so you lose quite a bit, you also need either a second account or someone you trust to put up an item for the amount you want to transfer, then hand over the gold to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other than having 2 accounts, (like me) no, I don't think so. Though, there is ONE way. With pets. I cage pets on an alliance toon and then put it on the alliance AH and hope it sells. All pets require the 1 silver minimum bid/deposit so you only need 1 silver to potentially get a huge gold return. All my main toons are horde, by the way.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 06:02 AM ----------

By the way, also... What I am doing there isn't really 'trading' gold. it is Making gold. But, I guess you could buy a pet on the horde AH, thus loosing the money, then learn it, and caging and selling it on the alliance AH, would technically still by trading the value of the pet from one faction to the other.