Poll: Who would you vote for?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    Do you think a party with racist policies isn't going to actually do all or some of the stuff they say they're going to do if they win?

A random person on the street being intolerant has the right to be that way, but a party leader or party member actively trying to win power with the same mindset as that random person on the speech isn't just thinking or talking about intolerant views. They will enact them. That is why they're actually trying to win power in an election.
    If the racist party actually wins and does what it says, thats democracy working is it not?

Oh I get it, its only democracy when you yourself only get what you want. I GET IT NOW.......

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm somewhat interested to see if anything truly will change where I live due to the results. UKIP (especially Farage) have this habit of making very large and populist remarks and I want to see what they do when people hold them to account.

I know why they got elected where I'm from and it was simply down to HS2. I think if it weren't an issue they wouldn't have stood a chance.

Deleted
    What arms? You are making him out to be like a freedom fighter......

As for freedoms, he is against gay marriage. So I guess he is all for freedom as long as they are straight, white and British.
    Just how I like British people to be.

If the racist party actually wins and does what it says, thats democracy working is it not?

Oh I get it, its only democracy when you yourself only get what you want. I GET IT NOW.......
    To most people on here unfortunately yes :P
    Last edited by mmocbb3b454b5d; 2013-05-06 at 07:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post

You are twisting words to suit your point. You said it always makes you laugh when people get really butthurt over what another party thinks. You think people should be okay with accepting something that goes against their morals and need to stop moaning when that isn't the case. It's a childish attitude to take in a political discussion.

You also said that should be okay as long as they don't act against those communities, but now you back-tracking on that by saying it is okay because that is how democracy works. If a party is going to force abortions of unborns because they show signs of severe disabilities (and the door was left open on exactly what ones in the statement make by UKIP) I'm not going to be happy about that. If you want to laugh about it then feel free, but don't expect me to take anything you say seriously if you are going to be border-line trolling and contradicting yourself.

You are the one who said "Believe it or not this is a free country, and people can dislike black people and gays and speak there mind about it aslong as they don't act upon it by activily targetting these communities."
    Quote Originally Posted by Evisiling View Post
    Just how I like British people to be.

To most people on here unfortunately yes :P
    I don't think either of you know how a democracy works. I can hate how a party portrays itself and attempt to prevent it from getting in to power by using the system that is in place. If I had to like the policys and actions of a party once it is in power, that isn't democracy, it's fascism. So I'll "bitch and moan and act all butthurt" about it and contine to not like it, depite what either of you think about it or how often you question my knowledge of how a government works.
    Last edited by Theodon; 2013-05-06 at 04:38 PM.
    It's always been Wankershim!
    My Brand!

Deleted
    To temporarily move back onto UKIP's incompetence. This is the man they promoted to the leadership role of UKIP's Scottish branch:

Christopher Monckton, 3rd Viscount Monckton of Brenchley

They really know how to win votes.

10+ Year Old Account
    That man looks like a goblin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Istaril View Post
    To temporarily move back onto UKIP's incompetence. This is the man they promoted to the leadership role of UKIP's Scottish branch:

What a bellend.

He must be evil!

...people can't take criticism these days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    He must be evil!

Yeah, because the way to win votes in Scotland is to call us all Subsidy Junkies. That's a real display of intelligence there.

Really, are you just that delusional?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nameuser View Post
    He must be evil!

There's criticism, and then there's insults.

10+ Year Old Account

http://i.imgur.com/xR4woZs.jpg

He's got one of those smirks that is probably meant to be a smile, but you are just left with the urge to punch him in the face.
    My Brand!

So true.

Lets kick Scotland from this union.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    So true.

Lets kick Scotland from this union.
    Some breaking news for you from 2012; Scotland are moving to break away, so you won't be kicking them from the union.

Also;
    The people of Scotland are proud to be Scottish, and proud to be British. UKIP believes the four great pillars of our United Kingdom work better together than they would apart, and work best of all when ruled by the people. We commend this short, radical, reasonable, democratic, straight-talking manifesto to you, the people.
    Source: http://www.ukip.org/media/pdf/LocalManifestoScotsDL.pdf
    Last edited by Theodon; 2013-05-06 at 09:29 PM.
    My Brand!

what's up with all the ukip supporters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    They are Daily Mail readers.

10+ Year Old Account
    mostly because its easier to blame someone else for our problems. labour messed up, then the tories/lib dems did little to fix it, and instead of taking the blame its easier to blame it on those smelly europeans! the negatives of being in the union (immigration and costs) are easier to see than the benefits. granted the smaller and weaker economically countries likely benefit from the union more than the bigger ones of Europe.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    From across the pond I say, "go UKIP!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    Some of us wish they'd fuck off as well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillon View Post
    They're incompetent. A one-track pony. Their economic and social policies are nothing short of delusional. The ONLY thing they have going for them is EU Independence support, the rest is a total load of shite.

Deleted
    Election in U.K has nothing to do with democracy. Change your model so people votes actually matters!