Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

If Each Class Had a Green Fire Quest - What Would it Include

I don't play a Warlock, but the entire quest line plus reward of green fel fire sounds really cool to me. I hope that they add more of these class specific quests in the future. What events and rewards would you like to see for a particular class?

Priest - Reward "Replica Benediction" for Transmog
    - could include a questline similar to the original Benediction quests requiring you to heal multiple solo events and dungeon encounters

Rogue - Reward "Ability to Display Poison Dripping from Weapons Instead of Enchant"
    - could include stealing, poisoning, and assassinating multiple NPCs throughout Azeroth

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight - green fiery Shadowmourne

Paladin/ Priest. Give our spells a Dark shadowy apprence instead of light holy?

10+ Year Old Account
    I want my chargers to be able to fly. I don't need another flashy spell. I want my charger to fly like the HH mount.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

monk: depending on spec, different auro surrounding char:

BrM: splashes of beer around the feet when he runs
    MW: misy cloudy thingies swirling the body when casting
    WW: small blades circling body while fighting

Perhaps not directly related, but i would LOVE to see extra animations when wearing a full tier set, such as flames, dark glow, shiny armor,... etc

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knights - A green, plague-like runeforge enchant. Making your character aura a little dark, a subtle mass surrounding your player. Packed with plague-like features running down your character model, your whole character bursting with a green plague disease.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2013-05-02 at 06:48 PM.

Hunter: The ability to tame a new pet (like the Direhorn form 5.2, but much more flashy), or something else

10+ Year Old Account
    Death Knight : Red Eyes like a Ringwraith or transmog model Corrupted Ashbringer
    Paladin : A transmog model, Hammer of the Lightbringer or Ashbringer
    Warrior : Hide Chest Armor ability( Conan's everywhere)
    Druid : a castable Patronum
    Shaman : the ability to be surrounded by falling chain lightning as a casting aura.
    Hunter : Base camp in a backpack. Kind of like town in a box. Click it, and get tent with bedroll, campfire, Skinning rack, a pile of backpacks and bags.
    Rogue : Membership in SI7 or whatever the horde has like it. Gets you a 10% discount on vendor items( five finger discount buff).
    Mage : a summon-able broom mount.

HHHHHYYYYYDDDDDDRRRRRRRAAAAAAS seriously it would be hydras for hunters

Okay keep in mind all these green fire quests have to include 2 things
    1: A scrubbed choice system, oh sweet i get to help akama,oh wait now i have to loot the temple cause split quest design would be crazy
    2: The guy at the end of your quest has to be a freakin dick to kill, and he also includes blizzard designed jabs at your class of choice, i swear i could taste the salt of the guy who made the green fire guy.

Monk - Able to use weapons more often instead of just when using Jab.
    Druid - become a druid of the flame -> changes textures of spells.
    Hunter - shoot flaming arrows.

Can't think of more, maybe later.

10+ Year Old Account
    monk - multi coloured mist <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Death Knight - green fiery Shadowmourne
    No no no Darithis, we would get the Lich Kings permanent icy ground under feet.

OR! DnD turns into Defile!
    Last edited by Zethras; 2013-05-02 at 07:50 PM.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Druid: Some alternative theme for bear/cat/Moonkin/tree form, such as elemental based, plant based, alternative animals (bear - boar, cat - raptor, boomkin - um... furbolg?, tree - peacebloom XD)
    Hunter: Aspect of the Beast Rider - aspect that makes your mount look like one of the pets in your 5 pet slots
    Priest: Divine Ascendance- Spell that gives faint wings at all times, also works in shadow form. Like a fainter version of the ones that show up when you get life gripped

Edit:

Pallies: Path of the Righteous - Leave a trail of glowing holy footsteps after you, works when mounted and on flying mounts too.
    Last edited by Bearfist; 2013-05-02 at 07:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Talzz View Post
    Monk - Able to use weapons more often instead of just when using Jab.
    Druid - become a druid of the flame -> changes textures of spells.
    Hunter - shoot flaming arrows.

Can't think of more, maybe later.
    Got another one!
    Priests - all shadow spells converted to sha spells.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yonnau View Post
    I don't play a Warlock, but the entire quest line plus reward of green fel fire sounds really cool to me. I hope that they add more of these class specific quests in the future. What events and rewards would you like to see for a particular class?

Priest - Reward "Replica Benediction" for Transmog
    - could include a questline similar to the original Benediction quests requiring you to heal multiple solo events and dungeon encounters

Rogue - Reward "Ability to Display Poison Dripping from Weapons Instead of Enchant"
    - could include stealing, poisoning, and assassinating multiple NPCs throughout Azeroth
    I would have to ask a different question: What one thing has each class consistently asked for and what kind of quest would you suggest to get that one thing?

Since I only play a Warlock, I know that green fire has always been on the wish list. It just happens that the Council of the Black Harvest (Council of Six Daggers?) is up to something and it provided a great opportunity to introduce green fire to the game/lore.
    Last edited by Scathbais; 2013-05-02 at 07:45 PM.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

I love the DKs getting a Corrupted Ashbringer transmog.

Honestly classes like Paladins should get kind of shadowy effects to some spells, Warriors getting a transmog, etc.

Most classes would get either spell effects or transmog. That'd be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember in Vanilla leveling up, and doing this awesome quest chain with the help of guildies that gave my warrior a Whirlwind Axe! They should bring that back for warriors. That can be our green fire.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

OKay heres my list

Hunter - Ability to tame hydras something that us hunter have asked for years
    Rogue - Poisons that do some cosmetic look
    Paladin - Ashbringer Mog
    Deathknight - I kinda miss having those skeleton arms pop out of the ground to slow people
    Warrior - Some kind of guardian maybe a squire that does something cosmetic but cool
    Druid - Flame kitty no question about it
    Shaman - Cosmetic totems or maybe a wind guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Druid - Flame kitty no question about it
    Already in game.