Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I feel ashamed at all you warriors saying we don't have anything (good).

Imagine, a questline where at the end, we are rewarded with our racial crest on our very own banner, that stays on our backs at all times, with the option to remove.

WE CAN BE BLADEMASTERS DAMNIT!!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    OKay heres my list

Druid - Flame kitty no question about it
    Moonkin. Flaming moonkin. WTB druid of the flame effects for all specs.

Huneters: ability to mog bow into any type of weapon, cuz, they all hunter weapons right?

Some of this sounds like convenience type stuff, oh did i mention that the green fire guy is a total prick

Death Knight - green fiery Shadowmourne

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Not sure why so many Hunter suggestions are asking for new pets.
    You've never been to Petopia, have you. The hunter community wants to tame ALL the things :P

Maybe we could also have class-specific titles? Can't think of any right now but the idea just popped into my head.

~Thanks to PaulDok for the awesome signature!~

Things that players have been asking for and would get a lot of use out of.

I don't know about the poison dripping weapons (it's nice, but not that spectacular) but benediction is a good one.

Hunters would likely just be a new pet (hydra, for instance, with bonus ability without being exotic). While I think they deserve to have visible quivers, I don't think it should be a special reward, but something all hunters get.

I am not even going to make wild guesses at the other classes. I have no idea. I would be more interested in the scenarios/quests themselves though than the rewards.

I would much rather that all classes got something like the monk has (a daily quest for exp boost where you have to use an ability to complete the quest) than to get something like what the warlock has (a quest that only gives you an ability color pallete swap). I've done the green fire quest and I don't even use it on my demonology warlock. I'd much rather of had bonus exp when I was leveling the class up.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Death Knight - green fiery Shadowmourne
    Omg. That. That is the single best idea I have ever heard.

We have to make this happen.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Actually suggested in a different thread before a similar idea.

Have a llegendary style quest line for each class, that gives a "legendary" minor glyph that has a phenomenally awesome cosmetic change (such as fandral).

You could do one questline every patch or so, the items wouldnt get outdated like an actual legendary weapon would and Blizz can have more fun coming up with effects without worrying about dmg balance issues etc.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

10+ Year Old Account
    I think with monks it would be cool to do the shadow clone thing they first trash pull in shado-pan monastery... they dont have to do damage

id rather my warlock stay in demon form than have green fire

hunters pets could be mount size and they could ride their own pets when not in combat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    monk - multi coloured mist <3

rainbow mist! that would be aweomse

Quote Originally Posted by babo7000 View Post
    I feel ashamed at all you warriors saying we don't have anything (good).

Imagine, a questline where at the end, we are rewarded with our racial crest on our very own banner, that stays on our backs at all times, with the option to remove.

WE CAN BE BLADEMASTERS DAMNIT!!?!
    That is an insanely cool idea.

For a DK I would like a new ghoul type we could summon or perhaps a new mount like a crypt fiend. fitting the undead theme.

10+ Year Old Account
    on DK would be cool to get a dark shadowy aura around your character, or maybe a different one depending on which presence you're in. might get annoying after a while though.

Hunter: dragon tamer. (Would fit fine with the dragonmaw, and the dragonriders on the azuremyste)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Luccas View Post
    Mage:
    Snow instead of frost:
    Snowballs instead of frostbolts
    Snowmen instead of mirror images
    Shit, that would be amazing. An entire raid of characters sending out the most ferocious spells and attacks, and in the back there's a Mage throwing Snowballs at the boss. I have to LOL just thinking about it.
    Statix will suffice.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a cloak that looks like a Barrel behind my shoulders for my Brewmaster monk :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my list: (i wanted something like Green fire so... it will be spells and things like that)

Druid: Druid of the fang (New form cat-snake, bear-turtle, fly-windserpent, travel-raptor)
    Priest: Sha-themed (Shadow form will look like you were possesed by the sha, and your shadow spells will look like the shas attack -White/black spells-
    Shaman: Dark shaman
    Hunter: Dark Ranger (dark themed attacks or maybe just let all shots have the effect the legendary bow gives)
    Mage: Blood Mages (instead of fire it will use blood -Boiling red blood- and instead of ice it will coagulated blood -Scarlet blood-)
    Rouge: Demon hunter themed attacks (Black, purple and green attacks and instead of trowing knifes, it trows purple fire, etc...)
    Warrior: Mountain King (Attacks will have electricity or create rock spikes)
    Death Knight: First generation DKs (Demon themed attacks like Teron Gorefiends spells -so eyes will be red and not blue-)

druids - fire and spirit forms

fire forms, you enter Hyjal and Firelands studying and performing rituals to better understand the fall of staghelm.

spirit forms, you study under xuen; also giving your cat form, the appearance of his tiger form.

I would like some stuff (other color specializations) for casters; but no where near as much as I'd like to see these above happen.