One macro for all spells of a talent tier

Hi,

I have a problem with my monk. Depending on the encounter, I change between chi wave, chi burst and zen sphere.
    Since I need them as mouseover macro, I have three of them. But sometime when I respec before a fight, I forget to put the right macro into my bars.

Is there a way to cast the right spell independend from the actual selected spell? For example when I play my mage, and I change bombs, the bomb in my bar automatically uses the current selected bomb.

So back to my monk, I use three macros, XXX replaced by the selected spell. Is there a way to reduce it to one macro, and XXX is replaced by something like "tier3spell"?
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [target=mouseover,exists,help,modifier:shift] Ring of Peace
    /stopmacro [modifier:shift]
    /cast [target=mouseover,exists,help,nomod] XXX; [target=player,mod:alt] XXX;XXX

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover]Chi Burst
    /use [@mouseover]Chi Wave
    /use [@mouseover]Zen Sphere
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("Macro Name", G"Chi Burst" or G"Chi Wave" or G"Zen Sphere")

Just replace Macro Name with whatever you decide to name the macro, it will automatically use the ability you have learned, and will update the tooltip/icon the first time you use it.
    You can also modify this for other talent tiers by replacing the spell names.

Thanks, but it doesn't fit. I reduced it to
    Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use [@mouseover,exists,help,modifier:shift] Ring of Peace
    /use [@mouseover,exists,help,nomod]Chi Burst;Chi Burst
    /use [@mouseover,exists,help,nomod]Chi Wave;Chi Wave
    /use [@mouseover,exists,help,nomod]Zen Sphere;Zen Sphere
    But now it doesn't show the right tooltip, and there is no space left for the macro name. Any idea?

Deleted
    Is there anyways to make this macro work with /use 10 (tinker) in it too? As soon as I add /use 10 in the following macro it just doesnt work anymore.

#showtooltip
    /use Light's Hammer
    /use [@mouseover] Execution Sentence
    /use [@mouseover] Holy Prism
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("macroname", G"Light's Hammer" or G"Execution Sentence" or G"Holy Prism")

Code:
    #showtooltip
    /use Howl of Terror
    /use Mortal Coil
    /use Shadowfury
    /run local G=GetSpellInfo SetMacroSpell("macroname", G"Howl of Terror" or G"Mortal Coil" or G"Shadowfury")
    Would this work?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes pwntus95, that does work (just tested it on my lock) - just remember, you would need to have your macro called "macroname" for it to work. if you named it "lvl30" for example, change it to:
    Code:
    SetMacroSpell("lvl30",...

Deleted
    There is this addon which will swap the talent on the action bar when you swap talents. It also works with macros (you need to enable it though) so you should be able to make it worth with mouseover macros.

I use the macro allevia posted, works great, the icon doesn't change until the spell is used the first time though