Page 1 of 2
LastLast

New summoner icons

Whats up with the 3 new summoner icons? What do they unlock?

they unlock themselves permanently if you win 10 games with one of them equipped

Deleted
    As far as I know, you can only have one unlocked and you have to gather the wins without changing icons in between. (Let's say you have 3 wins with Ashe's icon and switch to Lissandra's, you will have a counter of 0 wins on both.)
    I also believe that they will only stay for a limited time (May 15th or something?) so if you want to keep one, get ten wins with you favourite icon until then.

Deleted
    Once you win 10 games with one of the icons, without changing it, you'll have that one permanently. You have until 15th May to do this, if you don't, you don't get any of the three icons.

Deleted
    Important to note is that your icon will not update or anything, once you get your 10 wins, you get a completely new icon that looks like your pre-selected icon without the clock, and you will have to switch to that one. Just for the people wondering why it doesnt change at all.

Gotcha thanks for clearing that up for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendoil View Post
    Important to note is that your icon will not update or anything, once you get your 10 wins, you get a completely new icon that looks like your pre-selected icon without the clock, and you will have to switch to that one. Just for the people wondering why it doesnt change at all.
    Ah, cool. I had no idea of that. Thanks.

Deleted
    Won my 10+ games with same icon like day+ ago and still no new icon,RIOT PLS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Won my 10+ games with same icon like day+ ago and still no new icon,RIOT PLS.
    I heard somewhere that it could take up to between 24 hours to 48 hours...

So yeah. :/

Deleted
    The summoner icons represent the 3 Freljord factions.

• The Winter's Claw tribe is led by the ferocious Sejuani. Sejuani wishes to conquer the Freljord through absolute strength. In her eyes, the Freljord is a place where only the strong deserve to prosper. As she raids, her warriors allow the stalwart to live under her banner while they pillage the weaker tribes, leaving them without the means to sustain themselves. Once her work is done, only the mighty will be left in the Freljord. Champions that have allied themselves with her are: Olaf, Udyr, and Volibear.
    • The Avarosan are those whom are loyal to Queen Ashe. While others war, Ashe works day and night to establish a single alliance throughout the Freljord. Though her methods are peaceful, she is still backed by a powerful and committed army. Champions that have allied themselves with her are: Tryndamere, Anivia, Gragas and Nunu
    • The Frostguard can also be considered a seperate faction from the Avarosan because of their leader, Lissandra. The world has forgotten the terrible enemy that ruled the Freljord long ago and was cast into the depths of the Howling Abyss following a long and brutal battle. And now, while the ignorant sleep, Lissandra plots to return her masters to their former glory. Only the trolls and their king, Trundle have allied themselves with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I heard somewhere that it could take up to between 24 hours to 48 hours...

So yeah. :/
    I got mine literally instantly.
    Frostguard 4 lyf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

I affectionately call Lissandra's "Team Fallopian." I like them all though, they're pretty well done.

Deleted
    4 days still no icon, riotbein'quickhuh

Deleted
    Yes ARAM games count

10+ Year Old Account
    nooooooo 9 wins with one icon and my fucking desktop has just died, wont be able to take it to the shop for at least a week to get it fixed and this shitty laptop wont play LoL :'(
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I have the axe icon unlocked (no clock on it) and was wondering if I could switch to a new icon and get 10 wins with that one. Will it unlock both icons or will my axe icon go away in place of the new?

15+ Year Old Account
    I -think- Sej's would go away, as they stated you can only have one tribe icon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebu the Monk View Post
    I have the axe icon unlocked (no clock on it) and was wondering if I could switch to a new icon and get 10 wins with that one. Will it unlock both icons or will my axe icon go away in place of the new?
    You can only have one of the three icons permanently.

I have no idea if when you change to another icon and get 10 wins you lose the previous icon that you got from 10 wins to the new one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you have to win 10 consecutive games? Or just 10 games over time? I have already won over 10 games with my icon, but it still has that clock-looking structure on the icon... does anyone know why?