Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should remove all the portals imo.

Only thing i want is a portal from Shrine to ToT

No, I rarely ever get asked to give portals as a mage. If this all gets put in, may as well remove the entire portal spell.

We need ports to Stonard.... EVERYWHERE!

Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    No, I'm saying you would like the game to be less enjoyable for other people. That makes it YOUR game. The one that Blizzard is developing JUST FOR YOU.
    It's almost as if ... different people enjoy different aspects of this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCoder View Post
    The problem is if you are going back to work on old content for some reason (rep grinding, loremaster, whatever) you pretty much have to take that toon out of action, or else get used to awkward 5-10 minute wastes of time during flying/taxiing.

An item that would port you to "wherever" on a, let's say, 4-12 hour cooldown? Sure, why not? That would get you out to Shatt for your fishing dailies, or Ogri'la, or wherever, once a day.
    Welcome to the WORLD of Warcraft, Enjoy your stay.

Shattrath has portals to Stormwind and Orgrimmar, but not one to the Exodar.
    Exodar has portals to Darnassus and Blasted Lands, but not one to Shattrath.

Apparently the draenei don't care to keep in touch with each other.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    Oh the nostalgia thinking of those 1hour hearthstones and 10 minute gryphon flights :').
    Yeah, great fun. Especially when I wanted to go from Winterspring to Unguro. I how I enjoyed flying almost 17 minutes. Great fun was had.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    The good old days how i miss them they were so much fun!
    Yeah, they totaly should bring that back!

Quote Originally Posted by zephid View Post
    They should remove all the portals imo.
    This sounds like a practical idea. Which continent would you like to be stuck on forever?