Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    as long as Stormwind still exists the Forsaken are under threat
    As long as the Forsaken exist Stormwind is still under threat, it work both ways man, doesn't mean Sylvanas is gonna go all lich queen on us in the middle of a completely unrelated story arc.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    As long as the Forsaken exist Stormwind is still under threat, it work both ways man, doesn't mean Sylvanas is gonna go all lich queen on us in the middle of a completely unrelated story arc.
    When has Stormwind ever been under threat by the Forsaken?

15+ Year Old Account
    As long as the Forsaken exist Stormwind is still under threat, it work both ways man
    Just like Vietnam was a menace to the US, you mean? There's barely a dozen of Forsaken to the south of Thandol Span. Compared to the attempt to take over Andorhal right next to Undercity... not an equal situation. Furthest from equal.

If the Forsaken can't possibly be a threat to Stormwind then why are people under the impression Sylvanas will pull a rabbit out of the hat and start open war against the Humans and maybe even try to take Stormwind during SoO?

None of this is making any sense at all.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

10+ Year Old Account
    If the Forsaken can't possibly be a threat to Stormwind then why are people under the impression Sylvanas will pull a rabbit out of the hat and start open war against the Humans and maybe even try to take Stormwind during SoO?

fanfiction

15+ Year Old Account

Because Sylvanas is:
    - undead
    - dressed in black
    - has red glowing eyes
    - isn't nice to anyone, harsh personality overall

Image is all that matters. It's safe and easy to make any wild assumptions and conspiracy theories about her - she's already got the image that fits a villain. Wrynn has a scar and ponytail, he can't be wrong.

Only include Sylvanas if there's going to be a scene with her and Veressa. Bliz gave Veressa a decent role in the IOT, and the KT is alliance again. A scene between these two is long overdue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Because Sylvanas is:
    - undead
    - dressed in black
    - has red glowing eyes
    - isn't nice to anyone, harsh personality overall

Image is all that matters. It's safe and easy to make any wild assumptions and conspiracy theories about her - she's already got the image that fits a villain. Wrynn has a scar and ponytail, he can't be wrong.
    Garrosh isn't even gone yet and the Alliance are already looking for a witch to burn. Literally in this case.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

Quote Originally Posted by darklady View Post
    Only include Sylvanas if there's going to be a scene with her and Veressa. Bliz gave Veressa a decent role in the IOT, and the KT is alliance again. A scene between these two is long overdue.
    Wait till alleria comes back oh boy those 3 are gonna have one hell of a reunion

Slightly OT if alleria did come back and decided to join the belfs i would laugh my bollocks off

The amount of QQ from the alliance fanbois would shutdown blizzards servers for a year
    Last edited by yetgdhfgh; 2013-05-03 at 02:53 AM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Likewise...since when do people not think only the worst about their enemies?
    I mean you hate and want to kill these people, not exctly the type of mood that makes people wanna praise their enemies.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

First the Dark Lady and the Blood Elves are not firm Allies. She Held their lands hostage during Wrath and basically told them she would fling as many lives at the Lich King as she pleased to satisfy her vengence. She's not the friendliest leader to be around either. She has made enemies out of some of her own risen dead by using the Val'kyr to ressurect those who did and didn't want to be undead. Even made an enemy out of the Ebon Blade by kidnapping Kolitra.

If she plays any part in the Siege of Orgrimmar it won't be because she is playing the hero. She would be the first to take advantage of Vol'jin's first plan. Wait until everone in the first plan is dead. Sen in the Val'kyr multiply her army and become the new Warchef/Dark Queen of the Horde.

"Sound like a bettah plan to me brudda."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    If she plays any part in the Siege of Orgrimmar it won't be because she is playing the hero. She would be the first to take advantage of Vol'jin's first plan. Wait until everone in the first plan is dead. Sen in the Val'kyr multiply her army and become the new Warchef/Dark Queen of the Horde.

"Sound like a bettah plan to me brudda."
    That was never Vol'jin's plan. You completely missed the context and tone of his statement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    She Held their lands hostage during Wrath and basically told them she would fling as many lives at the Lich King as she pleased to satisfy her vengence.
    So when some Jaina does it, it's a noble heroism dedicated to saving the world, and when Sylvanas does it, with the same amount of sacrifices, it's a selfish pursuit of personal vendetta.
    She's not the friendliest leader to be around either. She has made enemies out of some of her own risen dead by using the Val'kyr to ressurect those who did and didn't want to be undead.
    Not being friendly is not a sin. And who of her own has become her enemy? Judkins, that one apothecary? Alliance has Defias resisting the oppressive regime.
    Even made an enemy out of the Ebon Blade by kidnapping Kolitra.
    Ebon Blade has been disbanded, its death knights serve their racial factions. Koltira betrayed his faction, which is usually punished by death. Also... from whom did she kidnap Koltira? From herself?

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    As comical as that might seem, it really can't happen. Garrosh has to be removed from the horde in order for it to move on, and having him around as an undead would be an affront to the rest of the horde.
    They wouldn't have to know about it
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Belimawr View Post
    she is going to claim ironforge and stormwind while the alliance are over at org.
    as crazy as it sounds, knowing Blizzard and their love for Horde it's very possible. Maybe this will be Aliance "fist pumping" moment?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't exactly call the Undead and Blood Elves firm allies. Maybe back in TBC when they were just zombies trying to find their place in the world. But now that they have found their place in the world, I don't think the Blood Elves are too pleased with them, given they are toying with Plague: not unlike what the Scourge used in the march on Silvermoon.

However I could be wrong: I don't read too much into Horde lore.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Wouldn't exactly call the Undead and Blood Elves firm allies. Maybe back in TBC when they were just zombies trying to find their place in the world. But now that they have found their place in the world, I don't think the Blood Elves are too pleased with them, given they are toying with Plague: Just like what the Scourge used in the march on Silvermoon.

Blood Elves have some reasons to hate them, plague being the last of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Blood Elves have some reasons to hate them, plague being the last of them.
    But still a reason
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Auxis View Post
    Wouldn't exactly call the Undead and Blood Elves firm allies. Maybe back in TBC when they were just zombies trying to find their place in the world. But now that they have found their place in the world, I don't think the Blood Elves are too pleased with them, given they are toying with Plague: not unlike what the Scourge used in the march on Silvermoon.

They've been toying with the plague since very beginning. And their toying with the plague saved lives, like in that quest where an apothecary sends you to collect tainted blood to cure an elf courier.

-will sylvanas attack the WP? Absolutely not, she holds Andorhall but the rest of the region is under Argent crusade control which is probably the most powerful neutral faction (not evil) in azeroth. If she attacks the crusade, they can resist until the alliance comes and finishes the work.
    -will sylvanas attack gilneas? She's already doing it, in the battle for gilneas, and we can presume the worgen are holding out.
    -will sylvanas attack the south? Yes, maybe stormwind(1st alliance military force) is occupied now but there's also Ironforge. From blood in the snow we can see the three hammers have some forces at home. Ironforge can resist until varian again comes and finishes the work. Don't forget that the EK are the main alliance bastion, not so easy to conquer it.
    However I think blef and forsaken are no more so allies and if sylvanas lost the horde support, she would be over.
    In the end, I think sylvanas will not appeare in this expansion.