Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    Which is exactly why this is the perfect time to strike. The Stormwind navy is occupied in Kalimdor, and Sylvanas will be relatively free to do what she likes to the Eastern Kingdoms for the time being. The Forsaken Army is not up to scratch with say, the Orcs, but they can do a hell of a lot of damage with free control of the sea's and plague cannons loaded on those ships.
    Which I doubt Blizzard would do because Alliance would be pissed and cry "Horde favoritism!"

Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    Which I doubt Blizzard would do because Alliance would be pissed and cry "Horde favoritism!"
    They cry all the time, I say, lets give them reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfd View Post
    I think you fail to understand the nature of the Argent Tournament. It was not some bloody slaughterhouse with bodies strewn everywhere. It was a spectacle of old fashioned Knightly Chivalry, where contestants engaged in friendly competition, not deatmatches.
    Like, yeah, there's a huge uber-boss threatening the whole world several kilometres to the southwest, and Scourge that knows no mercy or fear is about to overrun the living... let's build a stadium, play games and praise kinghtly chivalry which is only harmful in a fight against machine-like undead.
    No Horde or Alliance DIED in the Argent Tournament. I mean, jesus, what are you smoking.
    Faction Champions. In 5-man they kneel, then leave, in a raid they die (as well as your raid if you wipe).
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They cry all the time, I say, lets give them reason.
    Fair point.

The point of the tournament was to determine the best of the best. Trying to take ICC through numbers would be futile. The weak would perish and be raised to fight against their enemies. The point was to produce a smaller group of proven heroes to assist the Crusade in its assault. Also it was supposed to be in Crystalsong but the zone was too laggy.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    The point of the tournament was to determine the best of the best. Trying to take ICC through numbers would be futile. The weak would perish and be raised to fight against their enemies. The point was to produce a smaller group of proven heroes to assist the Crusade in its assault. .
    Which is ironically exactly what the Lich King wnated
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Which is ironically exactly what the Lich King wnated
    Well yeah. Because the only thing that could stop the LK was a dues ex machina super paladin.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Well yeah. Because the only thing that could stop the LK was a dues ex machina super paladin.
    well yes, in a way the Wrath story had some cheesy elements to it, but it did solve some issues

Such as how is it, if the Scourge is just so dam deadly that they dont insta win?
    Or if they are so powerful why does the vast majority of the fighting take place in Northrend?

And to me, the whole "Arthas wanting us to follow in his footsteps" was somewhat neat
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Got a feeling Blizz is gonna kill off Sylvanas just like how they're suddenly getting rid of Garrosh. It's been stated that Sylvanas is closely being watched by the Knights of the Ebon Blade in suspicion she might pull an Arthas on Azeroth, especially with the incorporation of Val'kyr into her ranks. Just feels like the original story of WoW is being taken apart, bit by bit, for the sake of continuity of the game.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WeaponXAnimosity View Post
    Got a feeling Blizz is gonna kill off Sylvanas just like how they're suddenly getting rid of Garrosh. .
    If we have another raid or story line where Horde has to be killing Horde again ima be very dissapointed

I like Villains but Villain fanboys will never ever be cool. That's the difference between the Forsaken and the Scourge. The Scourge is evil and needs no excuse, no teary eyed sympathetic leader, no dependance on a greater faction. Just them against the World.

Sylvannas and everyone who thinks shes just taking Lorderon back for her people should realize she is just condemning everyone in the area to be damned just like her. Barren childless and an irrational hatred toward everyone alive. Even made me ride beside her while she told me this sob story about how victimized the forsaken are.

Diet Scourge ALL OF YOU. I wish Arthas had the heart to cast Corpse explosion on the entire city before leaving.
    Can't even stand up yo your own leader, how are forsaken any better than the Kor'Kron.

Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    how are forsaken any better than the Kor'Kron.
    They are not orcs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Can't even stand up yo your own leader, how are forsaken any better than the Kor'Kron.
    Why stand up against something you adore? Self-righteous pallies love whining about how bad Forsaken are, and Forsaken love to see self-righteous whine. Forsaken are the only race not affected by the lawful good virus, and I'd like it to saty that way. Preferrably in someone's face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    They are not orcs.
    And their leader is not a hotheaded snob.