Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    Deleted

Dark Lady watch over us.

So Blizzard has said that we 'might' see Sylvanas this expansion, but i'm thinking, why the hell wouldn't we! The Undead are firm allies with the Blood Elves, who are planning a Coup d'état alongside the Darkspear Rebellion, to bring a sunset to Garrosh's totalitarian regime. If Garrosh is removed from the picture, she would have full use of the plague and Val'kyr, as well as any other in-humane acts of terror she has up her sleeve, to use to reclaim the entire kingdom of Lordearon. So why is there currently no sign of her?

The Alliance will likely be using a vast majority of there fleet in the Siege of Orgrimmar, so even if she doesn't make an appearance in the Siege, she should have lore focused around her second attack on Gilneas. With the Stormwind navy occupied, and the 7th legion busy laying waste to Orgrimmar, the only thing left in her path is the Worgen. With Gilneas defeated, the only Alliance force left in Lordaeron would be to the East. The Hinterlands and Arathi, both of which the Undead have settlements in. (Small, but could be upgraded in the future)

Gilneas, Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad and Western Plaguelands. All, would be under her command. Dark Lady watch over you.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly doubt we'll see her in SoO. She really doesn't care about the Horde. And as far as her plans go, she'd have an easier time becoming Lich Queen without the Horde breathing down her neck.

If we see her, it'll be taking advantage of the siege to plague SW.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

'Might' is blizzards code word for you aint gonna see

I honestly dont expect her to turn up for the raid as well as a number of other people who would like to see garrosh dead

Deleted
    she is going to claim ironforge and stormwind while the alliance are over at org.

Personally I think it would be funny as hell if when Garrosh hits like 10% hp she walks up to him impales him and says "Who's the bitch now" lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope Sylvanas turns against Vol'jin, offs that stinky foot bastard, and takes control of the Horde. Installs Rexxar to command the Orcs and rule the West. Raises up Hellscream as her champion to lead her armies to build a new Empire on the Eastern continent. Then laughs in the face of the Pandaren, and wipes them out with plague.

Then WoW lore would be cool again.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

Quote Originally Posted by Korgoth View Post
    I hope Sylvanas turns against Vol'jin, offs that stinky foot bastard, and takes control of the Horde. Installs Rexxar to command the Orcs and rule the West. Raises up Hellscream as her champion to lead her armies to build a new Empire on the Eastern continent. Then laughs in the face of the Pandaren, and wipes them out with plague.

You just gave me a nerdgasm thx...that would be cool as hell fuck I would re-sub just to check it out.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    So Blizzard has said that we 'might' see Sylvanas this expansion, but i'm thinking, why the hell wouldn't we! The Undead are firm allies with the Blood Elves, who are planning a Coup d'état alongside the Darkspear Rebellion, to bring a sunset to Garrosh's totalitarian regime. If Garrosh is removed from the picture, she would have full use of the plague and Val'kyr, as well as any other in-humane acts of terror she has up her sleeve, to use to reclaim the entire kingdom of Lordearon. So why is there currently no sign of her?

The Alliance will likely be using a vast majority of there fleet in the Siege of Orgrimmar, so even if she doesn't make an appearance in the Siege, she should have lore focused around her second attack on Gilneas. With the Stormwind navy occupied, and the 7th legion busy laying waste to Orgrimmar, the only thing left in her path is the Worgen. With Gilneas defeated, the only Alliance force left in Lordaeron would be to the East. The Hinterlands and Arathi, both of which the Undead have settlements in. (Small, but could be upgraded in the future)

Gilneas, Tirisfal, Silverpine, Hillsbrad and Western Plaguelands. All, would be under her command. Dark Lady watch over you.
    Sounds very interesting and it has quite good logic in it. I like it. But Gilneas is almost lost to Alliance. It is under conflict even now. In Cata it was shelter to Deathwing son, whom Rogues killed and his vast force was left without leader so they might even beet scattered around Gilneas. There are now big numbers of Worgen tere as they live near Darnassus and their king is in Stormwind.

But I agree with you we must except this move from her. She will capture whole Eatern Kingdoms northern part and leave Alliance without foothold there. She is quite Clever to think step ahead of everyone. Dark lady watch over you.

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 12:43 AM ----------

Lame and dull -_-
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Sounds very interesting and it has quite good logic in it. I like it. But Gilneas is almost lost to Alliance. It is under conflict even now. In Cata it was shelter to Deathwing son, whom Rogues killed and his vast force was left without leader so they might even beet scattered around Gilneas. There are now big numbers of Worgen tere as they live near Darnassus and their king is in Stormwind.

But I agree with you we must except this move from her. She will capture whole Eatern Kingdoms northern part and leave Alliance without foothold there. She is quite Clever to think step ahead of everyone. Dark lady watch over you.

---------- Post added 2013-05-03 at 12:43 AM ----------

Lame and dull -_-
    Your pandaren characters would rise up as corpses, their Movie and Express chinese food decimated!
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your pandaren characters would rise up as corpses, their Movie and Express chinese food decimated!
    LoL really nice one ! I laughed with my heart . )) What has his dumb brutish primitive avatar would do against my Zombie Pandas ?

Actually I love all the new moves and combat action of pandas. Im bored with this old Sh*T of other races. And female panda is pretty awesome rogue !

No m8 what you wrote is true hatred to future Horde that will forge in near future ! ) and btw Sylvanas hates Garrosh so he cant be her Champion (yeah she hates everyone but him especially). Thats why I love her character she doesnt trust even to her shadow.

The blood elves and forsaken aren't as firm allies as you might think. Sylvannas had to blackmail Lor'themar into sending forces to Northrend. And in Tides of War, he didn't side with her when Sylvannas raised concerns that Garrosh's attack on Theramore would result in the Alliance pushing north in retaliation.

Sylvannas hates Garrosh. But she doesn't really have the same personal reasons to hate him that the blood elves and trolls do at the moment.

I think it would be fitting after Garrosh calls her a bitch for her use of the Val'kyr, if she raised him into undeath after SoO (assuming he dies)
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    The blood elves and forsaken aren't as firm allies as you might think. Sylvannas had to blackmail Lor'themar into sending forces to Northrend. And in Tides of War, he didn't side with her when Sylvannas raised concerns that Garrosh's attack on Theramore would result in the Alliance pushing north in retaliation.

Sylvannas hates Garrosh. But she doesn't really have the same personal reasons to hate him that the blood elves and trolls do at the moment.
    The single little reason for her is enough to decide to get rid of Someone. In this case Garrosh is Binds her. Not giving her free will. In other words He plays on her nerves. Placing Kor Kron in Undercity and forbidding her useing Plague and Val'Kyr powers.

One big problem. Yes Sylvanas as the opportunity to take Gilneas while the Alliance is occupied at the moment. But when the Alliance is done then she got's 3 problems.

1. The Alliance will come after her and the Horde will do nothing to help her only the Blood Elves could Probably.
    2. The New Warchief or Thrall will maker turn Gilneas over or else.
    3. The Wildhammer and Arathor holdout will be relatively untouched I guess so they could basically do some guerrilla warfare against her.

Also if she want's to be really really stupid and goes after WPL then the Argent Crusade and the Knight of the Ebonblade will come down upon her without the Alliance.

So doing any of this is digging her own grave which was dug along time ago.

Other than that, I don't really care about her Keeping Tirisfal, Silverpine or Hillsbrad.
    Last edited by Melorandor; 2013-05-03 at 12:02 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sylvanas is not what I could ever refer to as a 'horde hero', that being a character who fights for the horde as one. she's all for taking help from the horde when it gives it, and expecting help given, like what happened with undercity, but otherwise, I've not seen a single thing she's done that is an heroic act for the sake of the horde, just herself or at a stretch the forsaken (whos only there as her personal army)
    #boycottchina

Deleted

I think she will turn up at the end of the expansion due to her older sister Alleria returning for the new expansion. I think we will have a story of rival sisters and the introduction of High elves for alliance (just my opinion).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think it would be fitting after Garrosh calls her a bitch for her use of the Val'kyr, if she raised him into undeath after SoO (assuming he dies)
    As comical as that might seem, it really can't happen. Garrosh has to be removed from the horde in order for it to move on, and having him around as an undead would be an affront to the rest of the horde.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post

In times of war, Sylvanas will find great comfort in the knowledge that she has somewhere north to retreat to in case things go sour. What's more, Ghostlands is already burnt, so what more could an invading army do to it?

She has no love of the Horde but she has disdain for Garrosh. Plus she is still allied with the BEs so if there is a plan in place to take out Garrosh I dont see why she wouldnt play some part in it. Maybe not herself personally but she would definitely send a contingent to oust Garrosh.

Nah, the Ebon Blade and the Argent Crusade would slaughter the Val'kyr and have Sylvie's head on a pike.