Poll: Whats your personality color code?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Yellow ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Didn't do it. They needed my email, and the last thing I want is more spam in my inbox.
    You don't have an email specifically for junk stuff?

That's like the people earlier in the thread who complained about the name/zip code. Just put in something fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuq View Post
    I filled it all out then realize they wanted my full name, zip code, e-mail, and more personal things just to see the results. Needless to say I didn't click the submit button. Why did these people do that, I mean it's not like I need the results e-mailed to me or that they need my full name and the area of the city I live in. I should just be able to click submit and see the results on that site. If I had to guess I would say white sums me up best.
    You could do what most probably did and enter irrelevant information to yourself and an email you don't use. No need to fill your exact name and such.

Deleted
    Red
    10char

Deleted
    White. Though I had no idea how to answer some of the questions because none of the options fit at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red. I've always been red in every personality test I've always taken

it says i'm white!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a red, though the color just opposite red was nearly as large a wedge. I suspect I'm Red/Yellow.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    im like 75% Red :P

Deleted
    Nearly pure white.

I was going to fill out the test, then scrolled down to see that it was like 50 questions. No thanks.

Red, but "can also be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive" is BS. Didn't like the test much, not very professional.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got yella. As a child though I never really enjoyed social connections though. Some of the answers didn't match with me either so i just had to pick whichever was closest.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    Why would I take yet another personality test? I'm INTJ by the Myers-Briggs type. What color is that?
    I agree. MBTI is personality theory rooted in Jungian theories and is much more studied and widely used. However, MBTI only covers the preferred conscious and unconscious processes for perception and judgment (Jungian definition of judgment). Read the descriptions of those colors again. They seem to be describing what a person desires in their relationships. So, this kind of relationship-centric metric is an entirely different descriptor than the MBTI, and could be quite valuable in accessing how to improve the workplace.

I'm all for different metrics and inventories as long as they promote understanding and don't focus on weaknesses. Though, I highly prefer that MBTI be used first; it has far more applications than just teaching people how to respect each other how they want to be respected.

Manhands, Certified Practitioner of the MBTI Type I and II
    (Also an INTJ)

10+ Year Old Account
    but are in fact vague and general enough to apply to a wide range of people
    Never really gave that a thought. Interesting!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    White, many of the attributes are pretty accurate while others are just down-right wrong.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yellow ...

Yup ties in with everythign I do and how I act... hell even in WOW I'm a tank because I love the pressure / attention :P

Check this out. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forer_effect

tl;dr: I can pretty much guarantee this describes almost everyone:

[removed quote]

Right?
    Note that the quotation was taken from the wiki article not the OP's test!

So what if all of these personality tests are just generic, one-size-fits all descriptions, but people who read them learn something about themselves (indirectly) and start noticing people's behaviors in unique, respectful ways? Doesn't that make it valuable?

I always laugh when I read medical studies where the placebo was found to be more effective than the drug being tested. And then I take a step back and think, "Maybe our psyche can cure quite a few illnesses and we just have to believe...in which case, placebos are effective and valuable!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue, and it sounds right. I love helping other people and being amiable. It's hard to say no to people when they ask for things, which also makes me unassertive sometimes. I'm also an introvert who craves intimacy and close relationships over meeting as many people as I can and socializing for the sake of it.

Blues are motivated by Intimacy. They seek to genuinely connect with others, and need to be understood and appreciated. Everything they do is quality-based. They are loyal friends, employers, and employees. Whatever or whomever they commit to is their sole (and soul) focus. They love to serve and give of themselves freely in order to nurture others' lives.

Blues have distinct preferences and have the most controlling personality. Their personal code of ethics is remarkably strong and they expect others to live honest, committed lives as well. They enjoy sharing meaningful moments in conversation as well as paying close attention to special life events (e.g. birthdays and anniversaries). Blues are dependable, thoughtful, and analytical; but can also be self-righteous, worry-prone, and moody. They are "sainted pit-bulls" who never let go of something or someone once they are committed. When you deal with a BLUE, be sincere and make a genuine effort to understand and appreciate them.
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blue.

Though there were lots of situations where I felt like the answer I wanted to give was not an option.
    "In life, I was raised to hate the undead. Trained to destroy them. When I became Forsaken, I hated myself most of all. But now I see it is the Alliance that fosters this malice. The human kingdoms shun their former brothers and sisters because we remind them what's lurking beneath the facade of flesh. It's time to end their cycle of hatred. The Alliance deserves to fall." - Lilian Voss