Poll: Whats your personality color code?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    What a worthless test. It's says I'm yellow, which couldn't be further from the truth. Probably because
    a) I was a horrible child and barely any of the answers available were a match
    b) I'm not a child anymore and I'm a completely different person now

and they're actually asking for 40$ for the "full analysis", lulz
    Last edited by Doylez; 2013-05-04 at 02:18 AM.

White. And what is written there as description is completely true.

Motive [ Peace ]

Whites are motivated by Peace. They seek independence and require kindness. They resist confrontation at all costs. To them, feeling good is more important than being good. They are typically quiet by nature, process things very deeply and objectively with great clarity. Of all the colors, whites are the best listeners. They respect people who are direct but recoil from perceived hostility or verbal battle.

I got blue but white sounds a much closer fit. Questions were hard to apply in a lot of cases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Motive [ Fun ]

Yellows are motivated by Fun. They are inviting and embrace life as a party that they're hosting. They love playful interaction and can be extremely sociable. They are highly persuasive and seek instant gratification. Yellows need to be adored and praised. While yellows are carefree, they are sensitive and highly alert to others' agendas to control them. Yellows typically carry within themselves the gift of a good heart
    ABOUT YELLOW

Yellows need to look good socially, and friendships command a high priority in their lives. Yellows are happy, articulate, engaging of others and crave adventure. Easily distracted, they can never sit still for long. They embrace each day in the "present tense" and choose people who, like themselves, enjoy a curious nature. Yellows are charismatic, spontaneous, and positive; but can also be irresponsible, obnoxious, and forgetful. When you deal with a YELLOW, take a positive, upbeat approach and promote light-hearted, creative, and fun interactions.

if you say so O_o, i dont see myself as that, i have a strong will/control and while i am easily distracted i can focus very easily, then again maybe that is learned and "nature" is more towards yellow... fine.

---------- Post added 2013-05-04 at 12:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I got blue but white sounds a much closer fit. Questions were hard to apply in a lot of cases.
    Very true, and some simply didnt have a right answer.

"what happened when you were proven wrong" or something along those lines, all negative responses, in truth i never gave a crap if i was wrong or right, to be right one must be wrong time to time and then becomes right, never seen negativity even as a child.
    Last edited by Kurioxan; 2013-05-04 at 11:46 AM.

In about 80% of the questions I couldn't find an option I was happy with. Sure enough it made me a Yellow, which is clearly wrong. Then again looking at the other colours I wouldn't fit as any of them either.

Pretty lousy quiz, also I suspect it's just a way to farm details and email addresses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

White. Can't say I'm surprised after reading the description. I do like peace and quiet; although, I can be very expressive and vocal when I'm comfortable, so I'm wondering if I just couldn't remember everything about my childhood other than my experiences in school and other public places. It is late for me, after all.
    Last edited by An-Tuirseach; 2013-05-17 at 10:56 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    I'm a red, though the color just opposite red was nearly as large a wedge. I suspect I'm Red/Yellow.
    Same here. And the other two wedges were barely noticeable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Red/white.

Sounds about right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

I got red. Sounds like me that's for sure lol.

blue.. spot on, really

10+ Year Old Account
    White: Motived by Peace

Honestly, for a lot of those questions, I felt none of the options applied to me.

I'm blue da ba dee da ba die...

Edit: I hate wearing blue. It's my brother's color. Mine is red.
    Last edited by Mercadi; 2013-05-18 at 08:03 AM.
    Rincewind: Ah! We may, in fact, have reached the root of the problem. However it's a silly problem and so I am suddenly going to stop talking to you.
    The better character questionnaire (D&D)

Not sure if this is exactly accurate... Some of the questions, none of the words described me at all as a kid.

I got yellow.

Deleted
    Red.
    Explains my WoW career as a dps. I was always concerned about it and tried always get more of it. Hundreds of pages hunter stuff, many evening spend with simulator to see how i could squeeze a little bit more. Going through boss kill videos to see what i was doing and when and how could i improve my performance. First major task was to get rid of "tunnel vision".
    I became better and better, secured my place in guilds core as a raider. I could have slacked all along and still get bosses killed but i wanted to give 110% to every pull, wipe after wipe. It was bumpy, tiresome road filled with frustration but the challenge kept me in it.

Might look like that all i cared was my own performance. I cared about the guild becoming better at raiding. It was 10man, "semi hc" guild.

I miss hard raiding and that feeling when tough boss was finally killed

Red.

Motive [Power]:
    Reds are motivated by Power. They seek productivity and need to look good to others. Simply stated, reds want their own way. They like to be in the driver's seat and willingly pay the price to be in a leadership role. Reds value whatever gets them ahead in life, whether it be in their careers, school endeavors, or personal life. What reds value, they get done. They are often workaholics. They will, however, resist doing anything that doesn't interest them.

About Red:
    Reds like to be right. They value approval from others for their intelligence and practical approach to life, and want to be respected for it. Reds are confident, proactive, and visionary; and but can also be arrogant, selfish, and insensitive. When you deal with a RED, be precise, factual, direct, AND show no fear!

Nailed it.

Edit: My next largest section was a quarter sized (red was half), and I'm guessing that was probably blue.
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-05-18 at 12:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm yellow, except that Spontaneous part...

Deleted
    Yellow.

But I don't feel like I should be. Guess the test assumed alot by my youth, but I'm very different now from then.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Blue/White here.

White, it's just about spot on.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a Blue.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~