10+ Year Old Account

5.3 SPriest pvp nerf ?

Hey guys, i have question and im not sure if i have been trolled or not.
    My 3s partner want me to come back to pvp and play as a Shadow priest, but ony of our guildy said they will be nerf pretty bad in 5.3, im wondering, is that true, if so, what are the changes? Since i find it hard to find reliable answer since, well, its ptr so, things can change.

so, what are these famous nerf to a point i should review not to reroll my spirest ?

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nobody will know for sure until 5.3 is released with the patch notes and a nerf for spriests is there. Until then, anything on the PTR might not make the final patch release.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    i know, but what are these change..? for now..

"Mass Dispel no longer dispels magic effects that are normally undispellable. Cast time has been decreased to 0.5 seconds, down from 1.5 seconds for Discipline and Holy Priests." Which means SP's have a 1.5 sec cast time on it.

"Void Shift had its cooldown decreased to 5 minutes, down from 6 minutes for Discipline and Holy Priests. For Shadow Priests, cooldown has been increased to 10 minutes, up from 6 minutes, and the spell is no longer usable while in Arenas or Rated Battlegrounds."

"Glyph of Mass Dispel has been redesigned and no longer reduces cast time. The glyph now enables Mass Dispel to dispel magic effects that are normally undispellable."

10+ Year Old Account
    ho wow, kinda of an over-reaction from that guildy its not as bad as i taught..

tkx!

Hah, no worries about reroll to spriest. There are not such a strong nerfs for them to not reroll if you rly want it. They are still have good viability in arenas even with these nerfs. Yes, their safeass utiliti like void shift will be cut off and mass dispel will have 1.5 cast time, but void shift is a little OP right now. Spriest have rly good survivability additional to such a strong cd and have it more makes them OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    because i have the choice between spriest and bm hunter atm :/, my 2 other class are healer, hpally and resto shamy but i wanted to do some pew pew