10+ Year Old Account

Still not level 80

Hi I have been playing since december and all I do is tournaments with my guild and my highest level character is 50, just cant find the motivation to level. Anyone else in the same boat?

10+ Year Old Account
    No real need to level if all you're doing is tourneys since any gear or weapons you'd get from PvE can't be used in sPvP.

The only thing leveling gets you is access to more PvE content/zones/instances. Completely irrelevant to sPvP, although it is useful for WvW.
    Valar morghulis

As long as you are content with SPVP there is really no need to level.

Supposing one does want to wander the world actual, it's just a few crafting levels, WvW sessions or casual PVE playtime to do so at their leisure anyway.

Fairly open ended game series. Guild Wars 1 was much the same.

You just do... whatever, for no other reason than because.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    As long as you are content with SPVP there is really no need to level.

Supposing one does want to wander the world actual, it's just a few crafting levels, WvW sessions or casual PVE playtime to do so at their leisure anyway.

Fairly open ended game series. Guild Wars 1 was much the same.

You just do... whatever, for no other reason than because.
    I guess thats why i like this game. I dont feel obliged to play in fear of a gear treadmill like in wow and makes it more fun and less of a job.

Not in the same boat, no, but if you're having fun, then good! Keep on keepin' on.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.