Page 10 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Someone did Fire, the standard is Kills take place before recruitment so normally a kill would happen prior to recruitment, but the mods could easily be using a different order here. There is absolutely nothing to say recruits don't happen before kills so I'm going to assume recruitment happens first and hope we didn't start with a cult faciton already because that seems scary.

One thing I do wonder though, is if Greeney was recruited last night, did he get two pms xD
    One to say "You're now a cult member" and another to say "you're now dead" ha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    One thing I do wonder though, is if Greeney was recruited last night, did he get two pms xD
    I assume you mean Celtic.

And, mods usually work out the result of all actions and then just send out one PM.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes I meant Celtic, get them mixed up sometimes xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    I... I thought they were ze same person up until today :x
    In before Robozerim = Firebert.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Deleted
    Robozerim=Mr. Tennouji

Tell me when one of you manages to solve that

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Robozerim=Mr. Tennouji

First thing that comes to mind. What do I win?

10+ Year Old Account
    That's tanooki Lysah

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Still haven't had a chance to fully catch up, but how long do we have till the day deadline?

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 07:09 PM ----------

Oh, erm, nevermind. I really need to read that first post..

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 07:11 PM ----------

Oh. The first post hasn't been updated with the new deadline.

*Pokes Silkku.*

What's the deadline?

Deleted
    It is now Day 1, deadline is May 7th 6 PM UTC
    The deadline will always be in the day opening post

The deadline will always be in the day opening post
    Ah. The first post should also be updated with it though, I think.
    *Shrug.*

everyone is posting, out kills don't really tell us too much other than possible game set ups. also i just want confirmation, foxxi your vote may have been random?

10+ Year Old Account
    Robozerim=Mr. Tennouji

Google got me a character from Stein's Gate, Yuugo Tennouji. I know nothing about the character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Someone did Fire, the standard is Kills take place before recruitment so normally a kill would happen prior to recruitment, but the mods could easily be using a different order here. There is absolutely nothing to say recruits don't happen before kills so I'm going to assume recruitment happens first and hope we didn't start with a cult faciton already because that seems scary.

It would be pretty hilarious if the Cult has already been exterminated, but since Celtic's role was listed as acolyte, I'm assuming there's still the leader to get. Would be fairly funny if, as you say, Celtic was recruited and then immediately killed. ^_^

I wonder if the Cult Leader has any immunity to any investigations or has a bullet proof vest though. If Celtic was already part of the cult, I'm guessing not.

Tennouji?....

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Alright well, I just got home and I'm super exhausted. Had to hang out with these other physics majors at this event in between my lab work lol, then I had to RUSH to pick up my step dad on time.

I see nothing productive happened in my absence, and the deadline is tomorrow at 2 P.M., a time I will probably be around for (since I got a lot of work done today), but I may not be as well if some nerds bother me to meet up and study.

Alright here's the deal, since I'm a little time limited. Foxxi is somewhat implying that she thinks Falbacca is scum because of results from Night 1. I'm not gonna press Foxxi for details because I don't want her to be forced to role claim, and then scum kill her tonight if she turns up to be something good. I'd like to see what Foxxi says, as Blood Fox mentions, but I don't want too much revealed.

I propose we lynch Falbacca, unless someone else has a better idea. If Falbacca isn't scum, then Foxxi is very suspicious and should be lynched next, unless Foxxi comes up right now and once again reaffirms "I was just picking a very random target, since we have to lynch someone."

And if this plan doesn't go through, I'm not sure who we should lynch.

Sound good to everyone? I'll withhold my vote for now and browse around forum/study some more and put in an official vote tonight (unless something changes) before I go to bed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Alright well, I just got home and I'm super exhausted. Had to hang out with these other physics majors at this event in between my lab work lol, then I had to RUSH to pick up my step dad on time.

I see nothing productive happened in my absence, and the deadline is tomorrow at 2 P.M., a time I will probably be around for (since I got a lot of work done today), but I may not be as well if some nerds bother me to meet up and study.

Alright here's the deal, since I'm a little time limited. Foxxi is somewhat implying that she thinks Falbacca is scum because of results from Night 1. I'm not gonna press Foxxi for details because I don't want her to be forced to role claim, and then scum kill her tonight if she turns up to be something good. I'd like to see what Foxxi says, as Blood Fox mentions, but I don't want too much revealed.

I propose we lynch Falbacca, unless someone else has a better idea. If Falbacca isn't scum, then Foxxi is very suspicious and should be lynched next, unless Foxxi comes up right now and once again reaffirms "I was just picking a very random target, since we have to lynch someone."

And if this plan doesn't go through, I'm not sure who we should lynch.

Sound good to everyone? I'll withhold my vote for now and browse around forum/study some more and put in an official vote tonight (unless something changes) before I go to bed.
    seems as good as a plan as any

UNVOTE VOTE: falbacca

Doesn't seem there are any other valid leads. Blue's plan seems a solid one. If Fal turns out town, I'll happily question Foxxie's role in all of this. If she turns out scum then.. yay?

Vote Falbacca

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    Doesn't seem there are any other valid leads. Blue's plan seems a solid one. If Fal turns out town, I'll happily question Foxxie's role in all of this. If she turns out scum then.. yay?
    I'll remain sceptical. Foxxi could just be throwing Fal to the lynch to cover herself.

My vote's going to remain on Uggor for now. I'd like to hear from Foxxi and Fal some more.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'll remain sceptical. Foxxi could just be throwing Fal to the lynch to cover herself.

My vote's going to remain on Uggor for now. I'd like to hear from Foxxi and Fal some more.
    Then we can just lynch Foxxie during the next day phase.. Idk.

But yeah, if either of them can defend themselves or give some justification, that'd be great. I guess I might be able to get on some time tomorrow before the day ends to change if there is a good enough case.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

I personally doubt Foxxi would randomly bring up a lynch like that and draw attention to herself. There was nothing really to "cover herself" from.

But I'd like to see what some more people think.

Also, why Uggor, kitty?