question about askmrrobot

I have very strange problem with amr site.

As you can see my weapon have Jade Spirit and Crit-Mastery reforge, but site dont see it. same with other items. Sometimes site see that item is reforged\gemmed but still dont count this item.

Am I doing something wrong? or do you all have the same problem and simply ignore it ? or may be because some of my gear is PVP gear ?
    Last edited by Warak; 2013-05-04 at 03:39 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    try deleting temporary browser files and clearing your cache etc.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Warak View Post
    I have very strange problem with amr site.

As you can see my weapon have Jade Spirit and Crit-Mastery reforge, but site dont see it. same with other items. Sometimes site see that item is reforged\gemmed but still dont count this item.
    Did you click update from armory? - It caches previously searched characters so unless you force it to update, it's probably wrong.
    Computer: Intel I7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | 16GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM | AMD 7970 GHz @ 1200/1600 | ASUS Z77-V PRO Mobo|

Mokoshne, hm...i will

Yohassakura, 2-3 times I am concerned that the information about the item is right on 1st screenshot, but site still wants to optimize this item.
    ---------
    i delete temp files, now some items right but others wrong, i dont understand...
    Last edited by Warak; 2013-05-04 at 03:52 AM.

its telling you how to optimize your gear and it is telling you to not change your weapon the stuff in green is what you should change other than that I don't see a problem if I missed something let me know

Relog and refresh from armory.

i think i undestand now. Problem is me = idiot

after i deleted temp files and undestand that green is what i should change + after i push OPTIMIZE button items shown as they should be and not as they are ingame on my character everything looks more logical and normal

Now i can try to optimize everything again. ty all for answers