Like EDM and play League? - League of EDM

I've found it on NA, and loving plug.dj myself, I thought it'd be great to share it with everyone here.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by End 0f Daze
    If you're like me, some of your greatest LoL moments have been set to a soundtrack of electronic dance music. A few months ago I stumbled onto a League of Legends room at plug.dj, an online music project that lets users listen and share songs in real time. I fell in love with the idea immediately, but the room I was in had no specific genre, so while I would sometimes hear sweet beats and sick drops, more often than not I was sitting through Metal, Rap and KPOP (not that there's anything wrong with these genres, just not for me!)

So with the help of some like-minded friends, I set out to make a room specifically for people into the EDM scene, to chill together while playing some League. After a short trial run, we found we can draw a pretty big crowd, with some excellent musical tastes.

It's as simple as dropping in, and you can immediately start listening to great tracks being played continuously or even step up to the booth and play a few yourself!

So I welcome you to come out and join us today!

-snip-

Check it out.

(Source: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...2#post36999302)
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2013-05-06 at 04:57 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We do not allow advertising on these forums, sorry.