Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Brewfest kodo is cooler

Quote Originally Posted by Nexsa View Post
    Why would you need to leap up a hill? Almost every zone in the game you're able to fly. The only place like the blue said you'd be able to really use it for bad things is in a BG. Imagin' the opposite team gets the flag, heroic leaps up out of possible reach. Now what?

Asking to be able to leap up a hill is silly, this isn't back in Vanilla where you couldn't fly everywhere. Want up the hill? Mount your flying mount, space bar, and profit.

I'm glad you're not playing WoW. Such silly requests from people.
    Not sure if troll... This is pretty much the dumbest post I have seen in 8 years.

Why would I want to use an ability the way it's intended? Why would I want to leap just SLIGHTLY up a hill in order to catch a flag carrier? No reason, let's just accept the fact that the only reason Heroic Leap is broken, is because Blizzard doesn't want to put any money into it. It's coding time, and they are too lazy, hence why they just restrict it instead and we end up with a broken ability. Maybe they should charge more for this game, Blizzard appears to be running out of funding!

This is why ppl shouldn't be commenting on classes they have no fucking clue about.

Oh fucking joy. Another mount I'll have like next to zero chance of getting. Awesome. Good thing I'm not really a fan of Mushan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adonael View Post
    Wow Really blizzard another reskin mount?

haha

& that's why i quited :P
    Because of mount reskins? Seems a very trivial to 'quited'. Each to their own.

Why do people who quit, have to voice their opinions on things that no longer matter to them. Obviously they care enough about the game to keep reading every news post -_-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by segoplout View Post
    Because of mount reskins? Seems a very trivial to 'quited'. Each to their own.
    This. But people quit because some of the most trivial things...or at least say they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeggutor View Post
    Not sure if troll... This is pretty much the dumbest post I have seen in 8 years.

Why would I want to use an ability the way it's intended? Why would I want to leap just SLIGHTLY up a hill in order to catch a flag carrier? No reason, let's just accept the fact that the only reason Heroic Leap is broken, is because Blizzard doesn't want to put any money into it. It's coding time, and they are too lazy, hence why they just restrict it instead and we end up with a broken ability. Maybe they should charge more for this game, Blizzard appears to be running out of funding!

This is why ppl shouldn't be commenting on classes they have no fucking clue about.
    Tell us more of how easy would be for Blizzard to fix that, Mr. GameCoder.
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

15+ Year Old Account

Like you? Quite ironic indeed.

"How happy are you with the combo point style of resource management?"
    "Happy. We think it's more interesting than cooldown-driven rotations. Plus it was really easy and cheap for us to just copy the rogue design code and just change the graphics"

Fixed that for you GC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cousinit1686 View Post
    Why do people who quit, have to voice their opinions on things that no longer matter to them. Obviously they care enough about the game to keep reading every news post -_-
    To make themselves feel better, its a condition. They obviously do care though, since most of them come here daily, which is pretty hilarious.

"...the opportunity to raid with icy-veins staff" OH BOY HOW EXCITING WHERE DO I SIGN UP?!?

Hellfire: Burn Murloc, BURN!
    cant wait 2 play Heathstone

They really need to rework many class abilities. There are way too many buttons right now for pretty much all classes.

would like something like D3, tons of spells/skills and u have to chose 6-8 of 'em.

People in here think that mount is going to be "easy" to obtain?

Coming from someone who actually obtained the Rank 10 Brawler mount on PTR, I have one thing to say:

Good luck with that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaley View Post
    People in here think that mount is going to be "easy" to obtain?
    Coming from someone who actually obtained the Rank 10 Brawler mount on PTR, I have one thing to say:
    Good luck with that.
    Many of those who complain won't even reach rank 7, let alone 10 for quite a while. How many Brawlers do we see running around atm?
    Not too many.

Sure, there will come the moment when one can outgear some of the bosses/mechanics with LFR-gear...but before that happens, the Galleon mount will be so common that it can't become "worthless" anymore anyway.
    If it's worth something now. After all, it is attained by nothing but sheer luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Many of those who complain won't even reach rank 7, let alone 10 for quite a while. How many Brawlers do we see running around atm?
    Not too many.

Sure, there will come the moment when one can outgear some of the bosses/mechanics with LFR-gear...but before that happens, the Galleon mount will be so common that it can't become "worthless" anymore anyway.
    If it's worth something now. After all, it is attained by nothing but sheer luck.
    Exactly. The first boss in Rank 8 provides a moderate challenge. Decent DPS requirement and heavy movement necessary. Hexos will piss so many people off after wiping in the first 5 seconds that they will give up.

Those who get by Hexos better hope they have a balance of single target and AOE for the Bomb boss.. Too much AOE and you wipe to mechanics. Too little AOE and you wipe to berserk. Too much single and you wipe to berserk, not enough single and you wipe to berserk.

Hope the "fix" the last boss in Rank 8, because he's currently programmed to attack the crowd as well. That will be great to see on Day 1.

Rank 9 Nibbleh will weed out more people. He's a twitch nightmare. Another boss that will be full of 5-10 second wipes.

Final boss of Rank 9? I hope you eat your Honey Nut Critteos, because you have to do 10+ million damage in roughly 40-45 seconds. Assuming you survive the first 60 seconds of attenuations.

Good luck, indeed.

Haha; People whining that the Galleon mount is no longer "cool".
    It never was. Congratulations you won the RNG lottery on a faceroll boss.
    You're not special.

Can't wait to actually have stuff to do in the Brawlers guild;
    Disruptron's been causing too many problems for melee so actually having some progression again would be nice.

If you haven't tried them on the PTR, you may just want to give it a shot. They're fun and add some great story elements as well.
    So Heroic scenarios will have unique "content"?

10+ Year Old Account

Are you ignorant?

Heroic Leap is "underpowered" because people use it to exploit the game.

In dungeons, they leap beyond boundaries they're not supposed to get around. In BGs, they can leap up hills that are otherwise insurmountable, allowing them to either run way out of bounds, or out of reach of enemies while doing things LIKE holding the flag.

Which is pretty much what GC said.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.