Deleted

Easiest way to get green flame? Kill rares thats it?

IS it jsut simply kill rares until it drops?

Quote Originally Posted by zimzz View Post
    IS it jsut simply kill rares until it drops?
    Or... visit your AH of choice and buy it.

drop rate is not low. I'm not even farming the rares and I've already go 5 books.

the true challenge is to kill the last boss. and that challenge happens to be far too much for the scrub little me
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    Or... visit your AH of choice and buy it.
    Nice didn't even know you could buy it! Going to check prices now!

Deleted
    Yeah, or have a friend send it to you, like mine did.

However, I turned off the green fire, as I didn't feel I was casting fire anymore. RoF looks awesome, but incinerate looks more like a poison than a fire and so does every FnB animation.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post

However, I turned off the green fire, as I didn't feel I was casting fire anymore. RoF looks awesome, but incinerate looks more like a poison than a fire and so does every FnB animation.
    That's more because the animation for Incinerate LOOKS like a damned poison cloud animation, not flames. They really need to change that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivio View Post

Awesome, Toximancer sounds BA.

I'd say the AH is Easiest, though farming up a dozen or so rares is cheaper in the long run especially on my server.
    Infectionate Pawsthorne Bubblesbee
    [A] [H]
    Nasturtium Fisticuffs Blesshu Sinnocence Ellipsis Hiddenfee Teddiursa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    drop rate is not low. I'm not even farming the rares and I've already go 5 books.
    How? I've seriously killed over 100 rares and the damn book won't drop. Blasted RNG.