Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    As someone stated earlier hes very charismatic i randomly watched his videos and kinda became a fan, because hes just fun to listen to and watch.

Why does anyone love anything? It's all a matter of opinion!
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

i like how clueless he is, however his oldest duel videos are pretty entertaining, but then again, back in day all you could do is duel bar bgs.

10+ Year Old Account
    As others have said, I just like his personality. (Same thing with Athene) It all just comes down to personal taste.

Like for instance, I am a fan of Swifty and Athene, yet I am annoyed by Jesse Cox, but it seems like a lot of people love Jesse.

Opinions folks!

Deleted
    who's swifty? never heard of him, tbh.

Not sure why some people think he is the greatest. I've actually beaten him in an RBG.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't "love" swifty, but i don't have any problems with him either.. I mostly watched he's "incredible warrior tricks" vids way back.

Deleted
    i barely watch him, but those time ive seen him, he seem'd like a nice guy

I'm kind of on the fence with him. He was much more fun to watch and interact with when he was on owned. Now that he's switched to Twitch he's all about subscribers. Can't even talk in chat 90% of the time without being a subscriber to his channel. I really enjoyed when Hotted and Bajheera were in his house. It was like a frat of gamers and were fun to watch do more than just PvP. He also gives out tons of stuff which is always fun to have a chance to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    His videos are kind of bad nowadays and his stream is mediocre, but he is a nice guy and he gives away tons of razer products constantly which keeps people interested in him.