Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Raiding at a relatively hardcore level, very very few people actively use the healthstones. Very few. Incredibly few.
    Then your raiders and/or your raid leader suck. They should be used at least once every fight, even if it means someone calling it on vent.

Deleted
    Mhm, although my main is a mage, and im pretty sure mages will do more DMG than an equally skilled and equiped warlock if they surpass a specific itemlevel or critlevel i'll go with warlock.

The raid utilety is just too good if you already have bloodlust or heroism.

Cookies and portals are extremely usefull in every heroic scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    Summoning Stones are too awesome.

have to go with warlock.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Filth the Warlock View Post
    Raiding at a relatively hardcore level, very very few people actively use the healthstones. Very few. Incredibly few. That's obviously a mistake, but my point is; the healthstones are not a gamebreaking by sitting in your inventory, but as hard as the dps requirements are on many fights in Trollduar, the crit buff could mean the difference between a wipe and a kill.

Both classes bring lots of amazing utility, overall I'd say the warlock brings more.
    Then those groups are failing terribly

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 09:26 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mûe View Post
    Mhm, although my main is a mage, and im pretty sure mages will do more DMG than an equally skilled and equiped warlock if they surpass a specific itemlevel or critlevel i'll go with warlock.

The raid utilety is just too good if you already have bloodlust or heroism.

Cookies and portals are extremely usefull in every heroic scenario.
    In a stand n nuke scenario, yes, a mage will/should beat a warlock with equal skill and gear..and how many fights this xpac have been stand and nuke for more then 20 seconds? yeah....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isiildur View Post
    As a raid leader, I consider healthstones to be a raid cd in the same light as tranquility or Divine Hymn, and will often set up our cd rotation based on that assumption. As a result, people use healthstones quite often.
    As do I. My raidwall calls are mostly like this
    1) Tranquility
    2) Barrier or Devo Aura, depending who we have
    3) Personal damage reductions and healthstones