Error#104 Authenticator not working?

Hello, I just had a quick question and I cant log into my Blizzard account to post on their forums so I figured i'd try here.

When I try and log in after entering my acct name and passowrd I enter my authenticator number and it gives me error #104. I tried a few times then figured I'd try to change my passowrd to see if that helps. I changed my password and tried and get the same thing.

When I try to log into my blizz account after I enter my authenticator number it says invalid. I'm thinking somehow its off or sending me the wrong numbers, I dont really know what to do? Anyone know how to fix this or advice on what to do? Should I call blizz? Anyone know the number? I think I can try and have the authenticator removed but I dont really want to do that just to have them put a new one on.

Ring blizzard, they can resync the auntheticator somehow which can fix bugs like this (if the authenticator is borked its pointless tho).

Try opening up the live chat function talk to a GM, I saw a post on the official forums about someone having similar issues, and the GM needed to re-sync their authenticator. Worth a try.

Thanks for the help, I've emailed blizz support hopefully they can re-synch it for me.

Hi Jay, if you are continuing to have any issues with this it may be fastest if you give us a call. Feel free to PM me if you have any difficulties getting through.

USA/Canada 1-800-592-5499 10:00 AM — 6:00 PM Pacific
    United Kingdom 0800 0288246 10:30 AM — 6:30 PM GMT