New cards revealed on HearthPwn

Looking through some of the cards, they look insane XD

The first one on the page is Al'akir (http://www.hearthpwn.com/cards/335-alakir-the-windlord)

I loved this guy as a raid boss, was hoping for a cho'gall card but anyway.

What are some of your favourite cards you've seen on HearthPwn? if they are legit that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorim View Post
    if they are legit that is.
    They are, I can assure you.

My favourite is the simple and powerful Corruption

So awesome. Taking out any Minion (including your precious Al'Akir ) for just 1 mana!

EDIT: ah, wait NOPE, Al'Akir has Divine Shield, so I might not be able to take it out with Corruption, depending on if Corruption counts as an attack or not. Interesting question, actually.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2013-05-24 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    They are, I can assure you.

My favourite is the simple and powerful Corruption

So awesome. Taking out any Minion (including your precious Al'Akir ) for just 1 mana!

EDIT: ah, wait NOPE, Al'Akir has Divine Shield, so I might not be able to take it out with Corruption, depending on if Corruption counts as an attack or not. Interesting question, actually.
    Yeah that's why i think Al'akir will be a weird card to play, you could play him, charge for 2 attacks (Windfury) but then you pop your Divine shield (If you went after a minion with attack that is) or you could save the charge, and take advantage of the Divine shield and Taunt. I too saw corruption and though "....one mana....holyyyyy sssshhh"

Every little bit of info I see about this game gets me more and more pumped. Also, i can't stop saying "pumped" because of Ben "the voice" brode lol

I've got a feeling, and it's only a feeling, that the unveiling of Hearthpwn which brought with it dozens of new cards not seen on other fan and database sites, means that the beta is just around the corner. I'm predicting 1st June, give or take a day.

Deleted
    From the front page

"Every Hearthstone card found in the game as of the current build is listed, except for the placeholder cards that we have hidden and two that will be revealed by Blizzard next week."

So they know which cards will be revealed next week, doesn't that sound like there have been at least some communication between Blizzard and Hearthpwn about this list of cards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sisk View Post
    From the front page

"Every Hearthstone card found in the game as of the current build is listed, except for the placeholder cards that we have hidden and two that will be revealed by Blizzard next week."

So they know which cards will be revealed next week, doesn't that sound like there have been at least some communication between Blizzard and Hearthpwn about this list of cards?
    I wondered about that too. And after that I wondered that if Blizz knows that there's going to be 1 more reveal and then everything will get datamined and exposed, what do they have in mind to keep us coming back for more info....unless of course, dare I hope, beta is around the corner anyway?

They'll still be able to lure us and keep us interested by giving us actual game play, and show case things like the Forge and stuff, but doing that AND giving us new cards every now and then would have been better of course.

My druids name in WOW is Shandu (Inspired by shan'do meaning "honored teacher" i think) having this ability, outside of Cenarius is freaking amazing.