Thread: Thanks Blizzard

Thanks Blizzard

For the WSG Turtlefests created by a World Event, I've never seen so many people in flag rooms in my life.

You must be new. It's been like that since the achievements have been ingame and the holiday was around.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

This is the oldest thing in the world, try not to take battlegrounds seriously, I promise it will make your life so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Fabled View Post
    You must be new. It's been like that since the achievements have been ingame and the holiday was around.
    also it's easy to get that flag return achieve during the holiday which is nice (for battlemaster)

Quote Originally Posted by xindralol View Post
    also it's easy to get that flag return achieve during the holiday which is nice (for battlemaster)
    It is, since there are always tons of people trying for the achievement the other faction is generally nice and they let you return the flag if you let them return the flag.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Why would you give Blizzard sarcastic 'thanks' on a fansite, they'll probably never read it.
    I'm just here to complain, if I'm being honest

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebsmash View Post
    For the WSG Turtlefests created by a World Event, I've never seen so many people in flag rooms in my life.
    If you enjoy turtlefests so much I recommend playing against the Germans and then you can have your WSG fun all year round!!!!

Deleted
    This is awesome. Lots of really bad players, pve-geared and people who don't want to do ANYTHING else rather than just camp and spam click when it drops.

We queued up 5 friends and demolished the 7 in defense a few times over before they started to leave. We finished the BG after 19 mins without them killing one of us, some 5 in total in the BG, and no flag returned or capped.