Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Burning Seed finally found!

Since people still ask where they are found:
    (source: http://www.wowhead.com/news=212460/b...d-in-patch-5-2)

These seeds are available from the portal by Majordomo Staghelm in Firelands. They look like tiny Amberseeds anyone can see, but only Druids can loot them. Druids can loot up to five at a time, and it appears five spawn at a time.

Since Burning Seed are BoA, they can be mailed to alts, letting Druids stockpile more from future raids. (Interestingly enough, this means you can mail it to a lower-level Druid alt and they can also use it.)

You either clear to the portal (accessible after the Gate-Keeper Baleroc is dead and the bridge goes down), or simply keep a lockout extended. They also respawn after a soft reset.

This is second-hand information, but I do believe you can just clear Alysrazor trash, start the fight, get a feather and fly to Majordomo and they should be there. Might be worth a try considering Baleroc can be quite annoying to solo.
    "Such insolence... such arrogance... must be PUNISHED!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zareth View Post
    This is second-hand information, but I do believe you can just clear Alysrazor trash, start the fight, get a feather and fly to Majordomo and they should be there. Might be worth a try considering Baleroc can be quite annoying to solo.
    This is correct

Deleted
    You can even get there without killing any trash if you're an engineer, takes around 5mins at most for the entire run. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUB4nqA4Wys

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks (i didn't write the above info) that makes it easier to keep going back to get them. I just hope they increase the limit as it's not like people do FL anymore.
    Last edited by Krusza; 2013-05-05 at 10:41 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zareth View Post
    Just did that, it works without a problem.
    Just get the big birds to help you kills the eggs as fast as you can, or you're going to get overwhelmed with adds. No real difficulty otherwise.

Deleted
    There already a thread on this, with this information in.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes and I just scrolled through 5 pages of a thread to find it. This is a new topic on it, not a post.

I'm sure we all know about digusting oozelings effect on the form but desecrated oil makes for an interesting look, black and white but with red flame particles, too bad it only lasts a minute. You can even mix the oozeling with the oil for a nearly pure black look.
    Last edited by Kojo; 2013-05-05 at 01:20 PM.

Can I get them solo with my 88lvl druid? Do you guys think it's possible? If yes, how?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    You probably could if you follow the alysrazor method in tank spec. It's explained on the wowhead item comments section.

10+ Year Old Account
    We already have a thread on the Burning Seed: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3-Burning-Seed, found on the same page as this thread. Please have a look before cluttering the forums.

Closed.