Deleted

[A] Prot / Holy Paladin LFG

Hi there!

I'm a 19 year old guy who's been tanking end-game heroic content since sometime during WotLK. Over the years I've rerolled a few times and as such I have experienced the end-game content on "all 4" tank classes (havn't tried tanking on a monk yet). For the past ~2 years however, I have been maining a Paladin (as protection for the first 1½ year up until the week before 5.2 where I rerolled Holy).

The past few months I've been trying to find the right guild going from 10 man tanking to 25 man only to go back to 10 man to try out healing (which I love and find rather fun). Lately I've moved back to a friends guild to try to help them overcome some difficulties so that they wouldn't have to disband their guild (unfortunetely that didn't work out despite getting progress back into the guild people already had plans to move and we're now down to 9 players on a good day). While helping out my friend I found that I miss playing Protection a great deal and would prefer to play as a tank where I might end up. (Although, I still love playing holy - so should the right offer be made then that's certainly a possibility too).

What you'll get from me is someone who not only knows the strengths and weaknesses of his class, but also how to best use them in the raid. You'll get someone with a 100% attendance who certainly enjoys getting new loot, but who knows and understands the importance of gearing the right people in a raid to best optimize progression. Having been the MT and at times officer/co-rl for the past 3 or 4 years I have absolutely no problems communicating during raids whether that be to address and issue, call for a cd or simply assisting the RL.

What I'm looking for is a stable and well-progressed guild, ideally one that raids 3 or perhaps 4 times a week.
    I prefer a focused voice comm, but with room for chatter. Alt runs are a + and interest in high parses during farm content to keep things interesting certainly wouldn't hurt. Ideally the guild won't be empty outside of raiding hours. I must also stress that above all else - I am looking for a full-time spot and not one where I am frequently rotated out.

As for Holy it depends a lot on the setup being run and the intentions with said. To keep healing fun it should be challenging and as such I am interested in a guild who'd rather drop a healer than use one too many.

If I seem like a guy you could use and you think your guild could be the right place for me, do not hesitate to send me a PM or to add me through battletags (Space#2699)

Notable progression (current content):

Feral Druid (Bear): Ulduar10 13/13N + 4-5/14H | DS10 8/8H
    Blood DK : ICC10 12/12H ICC25 11/12H RS10 1/1H | DS10 8/8H
    Protection Warrior : ICC10 11/12H ICC25 12/12H RS25 1/1H | T11(10) 8/13H (break) | DS10 8/8H
    Prot Paladin : FL10 7/7H | DS 8/8H | T14(10) 10/16H T14(25) 14/16H* (Sha of Fear H #98)
    Holy Paladin: DS10 8/8H | T14(10) 14/16H** | T15 6/13H***

*As we were 2 tanks being trialed and I got to be in for sha of fear progress & kill I wasn't in for every farm boss and never got around to do Tsulong or Protectors as a tank
    **As I rerolled holy less than 10 days before 5.2 and had poor gear I didn't get to heal Protectors or Sha of Fear
    ***Guild was ranked #42 at the time when we parted ways

Deleted
    back to the top.

Deleted
    back up top.

Deleted
    Hi mate we would be very interested in having you over at <Cynosure> on Stormrage(EU)Horde) though I understand totally that our current progress might discourage you as atm we run MsV 6/6(we run this now to gear new people) and we do HoF 2/6 we done Garalon with 2 healers last night but after some tries we decided that to get the kill we will have to switch to 3 healers, this will happen this week all being well possibly tonight, last night our 3rd healer wasn't online and it was quite late so we called the raid.

Our raid days and times are: Monday 19:00-22:00, Wednesday 19:00-22:00 and Thursday 19:00-22:00, finish time will sometimes run over depending on how we are getting on. We may also call a weekend raid on Friday Saturday or Sunday if it helps us progress.

We are a New Guild and of course getting new talent is hard when you don't have ToT on farm as people don't want the challenge of being part of something new. With the right people in a few spots we will be into ToT very soon, we have a raid to there this week and hope to take down first boss.

Our vision long term is to build steadily working towards starting 25man raiding, atm we are about 5 players short of making this a reality, we also hope to run two 10man raids as part of our growth.

At present we have one Pally tank and 2 Monk tanks, we would love more diversity but sometimes recruiting doesn't work out that way and tbh we would be very grateful for another pally tank especially one that enjoys healing as offspec, Though we would expect you to tank a lot more than heal but some bosses do require quite a bit of flexibility as I'm sure you're well aware.

I understand ur heavily over geared compared to us but Im living in hope that ur wanting to be part of something that's growing and that is new and fresh anyway if you don't ask you don't get :P so I totally understand if you don't wanna even reply to our attention.

I will add your tag for a chat sure.

All the best and hope to hear from you soon.

Eromlig aka Eromchi GM of <Cynosure>
    Last edited by mmoc275d2110d9; 2013-05-06 at 08:32 AM. Reason: updated info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eromchi View Post
    -snip-
    As mentioned in our brief chat, I am indeed looking for something else than what you have to offer .

Still looking for a new guild so feel free to add me on space#2699 for a chat!

Deleted
    Thanks for swift reply hope you get somewhere soon mate

Deleted
    back up top!

Deleted

Myst - Arathor

Greetings bot,

our guild is currently looking for a tank, paladin being our top choice, since the utility this class provides outweights all others.

We are a 10man horde guild on Arathor realm (PvE), currently progressed 3/13HC, pushing last phase on Iron Qon for 4th HC kill.

We are mostly older guys (guild age average will be somewhere between 25 and 30, but have some sub-20ies too), some even with families, thats why our raids start later than usual. Our raiding days are monday, wednesday and thursday, radis start at 9pm and end at midnight. Rouhly once a week we extend by 1 hour, but these extensions are always announced in advance , also sometimes when raid should end and we are really close to kill, then we vote for extend and finish the boss.

Our guild was created late in WotLK and since then we tackle the heroic content,with 3 raids/week we cant be defined as hardcore, however we have a hardcore attitude to raiding, min-maxing your character is a must, stuff like double-potting and own flasks/food is natural to everyone.

If you think this might be the guild for you, please check out our website myst-arathor.com, but there isnt much info in oublic parts, all the cool stuff is inside. Rather add my bettle.net tag Grodian#2749 and contact me directly, so I can answer any question you might have.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Grodian

Deleted
    up the top we go again.