Warrior Gear questions engame

so after playing for about 2 months or so, Iam standing in full Zerker gear but something that came up was that for FOTM and Arah Exp mode you want other kind of armor and setup.

What setup, wep, and gear should I be using for end game?

Thanks

Really depends on what build you're using, myself i'm using a rabid armor setup for my condition build with sword and axe offhand and a longbow weapon swap. Works really well in group and solo play. My advice to you is to try a build out before you go splashing cash on armor and weapons. Search Dontain in youtube, he has a lot of awesome warrior builds and shows you what gear you'd need and runes/sigil's. Keep the zerker gear if you plan to cof quick runs.

Keep zerker gear since everything else is horribly bad in comparison. In short it's not a warrior's job to do anything but optimise dps (and dps buffs/debuffs) so that's what you should aim for.

All end-game content can be done naked if you so desire but it's simply best to go with a full zerker set.
    The best build out there atm is http://www.guildwars2guru.com/topic/...dungeon-build/ that one.

Deleted
    The only reason there is for you to go with full Berserker gear is because people think it's faster, and faster is always better according to them.

Patience is a virtue. I run with full PVT gear ony my Guardian because I feel like it. I've grouped up with loads, and loads of people will full Berserker gear and they have always died because they got no defense or whatever.

Go with whatever you want with, work against the ''Full Berserker'' mindset because it's not really that good that people make it out to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Klavier Gavin View Post
    The only reason there is for you to go with full Berserker gear is because people think it's faster, and faster is always better according to them.

Patience is a virtue. I run with full PVT gear ony my Guardian because I feel like it. I've grouped up with loads, and loads of people will full Berserker gear and they have always died because they got no defense or whatever.

Go with whatever you want with, work against the ''Full Berserker'' mindset because it's not really that good that people make it out to be.
    Do the math before you comment. Also you can't claim that "all berserkers i've ever played with died blablablablablabla" since you automatically assume that people who stay alive aren't zerker...

Strife's team is also full zerker btw.

I don't like full glass on my warrior, or any of my characters, because I don't find it fun. I'm trying to min max my fun and min maxing my dps at the cost of survivability is not fun for me so I don't touch zerker gear, or at least I don't make it my only gearing option. My warrior runs mostly soldier gear with some knights gear, will be full soldier as time goes on and I pick up more exotic soldier gear.

As for the original question, your full zerker gear will do very well as long as you feel comfortable wearing that gear type. With my soldier gear I feel that I can take a few more hits than someone who wears mostly zerker gear, but if you're super good with dodging and not standing in bad stuff you should be doing just fine regardless of the gear you use.
    Last edited by Smitzelplix; 2013-05-06 at 01:32 AM.