Deleted

What's going on with world bosses?

Hello,

didn't you used to get gold or a bag after killing a world boss? I've killed everyone of them this week, only once, and nothing has came up. Was there a change made?

This happened to me on Nalak this week - but the other ones i did get my gold. I was in the main raid group and was second on dps and it was as if I wasn't even there for the fight - no loot, no option to roll, and no i didn't kill it earlier it was on Tuesday - just like I kill Nalak every week. I have also heard of others running into this issue, maybe just a bug and you got horribly unlucky to have it on all 4 world bosses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    This happened to me on Nalak this week - but the other ones i did get my gold. I was in the main raid group and was second on dps and it was as if I wasn't even there for the fight - no loot, no option to roll, and no it was on Tuesday - just like I kill Nalak every week. I have also heard of others running into this issue, maybe just a bug and you got hrribly unlucky to have it on all 4 world bosses?
    Yeah, happened on all of them. On all of them I was there at the pull, and just because you mentioned it, I was top dps and still nothing. Hope they resolve this, if it is a bug.

Deleted
    Got this happening to me as well, even a few times on Oondasta before he was nerfed (I did not release). Was really annoying. 200g of repair bill for nothing.