Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Zaeed Massani View Post
    I love how the Logitech G400 is on the list. That thing is seriously a solid piece of hardware.
    My brother has a G400 and I myself have a G500 and I totally agree! They are the best set of gaming mouses we have both ever used! <3

This is opposite of truth. Having the highest ilvl possible when stepping into ANY raid IS MANDATORY
    Worldclass is irrelevant. There'd be no point to gear if it didn't facilitate success. Stop with the straw man.
    mechanics or not the guild rollling in a sub 496 ilvl is gonna have a bad time in tot where the 515 guys are gonna breeze
    When i read this i couldn't help thinking of all the times i went to LFR/LFD saw someone in decent gear underperforming and using the weirdest spells (e.g. Rain of Fire on 2 Targets as Affliction or Drain-Life as Demonology). I dont say that Gear means nothing, especially now where MetaGem and Trinkets are improving DPS quite a bit. But this is just ridiculous ... Skill > Gear, this was almost always true, it is now true and probably will always be true... except when we get to point where spamming the one and only spell you got is the best way to do damage (and even then enough players will fail to do decent DPS!).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferrouswheel View Post
    I don't think you'd fair very well in pve, you're wiping on English.
    your one to talk ive seen your posts before and there worse than mine and i suffer with dyslexia thank you thats why my english isnt great

I welcome the DJ change.

I'm a fairly cynical and jaded player at this point, but as a person that mostly enjoys the meta-game of calculating out optimal gearing for limited play time: GC is correct about LFR being mostly optional for normal raiding AT THIS POINT. For any guild that was behind the LFR unlock schedule on normal bosses, LFR was "manditory" to progress in raid reputation so you could unlock your VP purchases at a rate where you weren't capping VP and waiting on reputation. Now, if things had been "correct" at the start (current boss nerfs in place at 5.2 release, all VP purchases available at Honored) then I think LFR would have been optional all this tier for the bulk of Normal raiding guilds.

Deleted
    I always wondered why you would buy Unicorn and then buy such crappy peripherals. Hey look at my awesome rig that has sound like 2 skeletons doing the nasty in a tin can and the most overhyped keyboard/mouse combo around. A 24 inch screen. And then spend an xtra 110$ on a cpu to get HT wich is basically useless in gaming.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    your one to talk ive seen your posts before and there worse than mine and i suffer with dyslexia thank you thats why my english isnt great
    There's nothing dyslexic about your post. It's just missing the basics: correct spelling, punctuation, comma use, and suffering from the worst case of runonitis I've seen in some time.

Carry on.

Chaud's computer setups. I don't agree with the RAM selections. 1600 RAM speeds are slow by today's standards. I'd say if you're going to spend $120 on RAM you should get some smaller capacity yet faster ones. I have 6GBs 2133's that do the trick for me and they cost me about $40 less than the unnecessary 24GB 1600s.

In terms of keyboards, I like my Corsair Vengeance K90 for a mechanical cherry red keyboard. (Or the k60 works too)

Price hasn't been cheap though, definitely want a slickdeals alert for it.

Couple guildies also have the CM Quickfire, which is a blue, and for brown there's the Noppoo Choc Mini 84 that reckfulz uses, but I prefer red personally.

Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    yeah you use amazon but the prices for UK are alot more than US

example: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Intel-Genera...Intel+i5-3570K which is a CPU in one of the builds. in uk its £171.97 in dollars its $267.63 so if your from US you save about $60 in the UK it costs an extra $60 how about adding US and EU prices cos it says you do it every one to two months on these comp things so its ample time to add EU links for special offers, same goes for black friday stuff that was on here just US based stuff.
    What you (and everyone else) seem to forget is that prices in US don't include the sale tax (that's similar to Europe's VAT), while European prices do.
    Educate the community: X-Perl is dead. Stop using it!

Deleted
    great work

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 04:24 PM ----------

great work