Lets talk Warriors and PVP and how awwful they are

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/aren...all/3v3?page=1

Nightfall a very respected battlegroup with a good history behind it.

The highest warrior is 2178
    The second highest is 2094
    The third is 2071
    4th is 2020.

Now by looking at these awwful results is it fair to say warriors are the worst possible melee? Sure is. Every top team is a caster cleave and the only melee are dks and rogue. A dk can stay in blood presence and do more than enough damage to burst someone down?? OR EVEN solo a healer by him self. Wtf is that about? If warriors got a nerf in 5.2 where sitting in defensive stance is almost un-playable let alone attempt to kill a healer. They see Dk's being able to this as being fair? Rogues are rogues. Pretty self explantory. They are flavour of the patch and good for everything with almost 0 downsides. Cool. Now if the top level players are barely around 2020 is it fair for a mediocre warrior like to be attempting to break 1800 like I am a damn noob again? Ive played my warrior since wrath with decent pvp achieves such as high 2100 and going back to this and struggling this hard to get anywhere is pathetic. If I am not in defensive I can get switched to and die within a stun if no trinket is up. Fine Il sit in defensive stance I must still excel at something right? Wronge, the only CC i have is a fear on a 2 minute cooldown which can break from anything. Our damage is borderline. Understand what I mean by this when I say borderline because it is no where near close to as burst from any other classes. So my only options are to run a cleave with a healer than can keep me up during my burst in battle stance than switch to defensive and afk for 3 minutes until my cooldowns are back up to try again.

I just got done playing on the ptr and that is even worse. I dont know whoes idea it was to make this game a stalemate again where no one does damage and healers dont die. We had this problem in patch 4.3 where no healers died and blizzard didnt really care because it was end of expansion and let it be overpowered for 2 months before cata. Warrior damage is awwful on ptr, our survivability is decent just because everyone else does no damage. The defensive stance buff barely affected us. Sitting in battle stance is a little bit more optimal now because everyone does so much less damage and burst started to calm down but havent done anything competitive to change my mind on this. In general our class needs to be buffed ridiculous to catch up to what we were known for, because right now we are only good for flag carrying, (which btw is going to be awwful next patch because we drop harder than a rock with the flag). Back to pve for me I guess until blizzard pulls their head outa their ass, fires their whole department and hires some new people to balance this game.

TL;DR, Warriors are shit, next patch doesn't get any better and some could argue even worse. GG.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could save millions of people dying of thirst with all that QQ. Quick, get the buckets!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    You could save millions of people dying of thirst with all that QQ. Quick, get the buckets!
    Don't understand why you'd stab a fellow warrior in the back for your pathetic attempt at a pun, all his concerns are valid and true. Warrior's are indeed garbage for PvP, that's not an exaggeration.

Nothing new and nothing the incompetent caster fetishists at blizzard development give a rats ass about. I don't agree however that we will be worse off next patch, with the resilience change we might actually survive in Battle stance for once, and actually keep up pressure. But that's just careful hoping and am not holding my breath yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy134 View Post
    TL;DR, Warriors are shit, next patch doesn't get any better and some could argue even worse. GG.
    I would love to hear how warriors are going to be worse next patch. Def stance and shield wall are getting buffed, while 3 of the most OP classes, hunter spriest and rogue, are all getting nerfs as well as dks getting some damage nerfs while in blood presence and necrotic strike nerfs.

Yea warriors are pretty trash right now but will be balanced pretty well next patch. Balance is the problem, I think warriors have it but it doesnt matter when 4-5 classes are stupidly stronger than the rest. Still, with hybrid healing and ret/enh damage buffs I can see cleaves with a ret or enh or feral working well.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsword View Post
    Nothing new
    Exactly. Unless you recently didn´t awake from coma, the situation is not new, thus, not worth of being pointed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy134 View Post
    Threads just for bashing a class are never constructive