Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    I am going to trade the same insult you gave me when you were 3/13H and I was 1/13H.

"So says someone that is 3/13H?" You have no right to comment on fury dps when you don't even play fury. Go to your tank threads.
    I dont raid as fury, what makes you think i dont play it ?
    You dont provide anything constructive or even facts / maths to backup your QQ.
    You base it of your clicker experience as a warrior for a few months getting carried and thinking 6/13 months into a tier is any progress to be impressed about.
    You want to be buffed into oblivion where your lack of skills still makes you top dps, but that not how its works...

I'll admit your endless whining dragged me down to your level and you beat me with experience lol...Doubt you'll even get that reference...
    Last edited by mmoc51f27689b0; 2013-06-12 at 03:14 PM.

There's no reason to talk down to anyone. Everyone on these forums play at different levels, and at different capacities.

The point is that no matter if you play your best, and just manage to get Lei Shen normal down, or if you've been farming ToT heroic for weeks, you are still playing the same class, and the same game.

Everyone needs to stop looking down on people below them, and instead help them up. And the people who aren't in the very top needs to learn the difference between a helping hand, and elitist E-Peen stroking.

Now to go back on topic.
    We all know that this haven't been our best tier. We were far from bad, or useless, we where middle-lower tier. This tier is soon to be over, so we should really stop arguing over that fact. We should instead start to look forward to what 5.4 has to bring. From the small amount of information that we got this far (And most of it will still change during the next few months), Warriors look to be as strong as we where in DS.

So we still got another lovely tier in this expansion to look forward to, so stop arguing over how we are in this tier, and instead look forward to a brighter future!
    My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Carried? I was on every wipe and every kill for H progression. We aren't the fastest in progression I admit. The time lapse between our H Jinrokh and H Horridon kill was long and we spent over a 100 wipes on Horridon. We lost alot of our team mates. > 50% of them jumped ship to another 25m guild on the same server. A bunch of us decided to stay put and grind. It took us 1.5 months to recruit new people and gear everyone up.

People like you with your elitist attitude and Horridon sized egos are exactly like those that left us. You think too highly of yourself. Yeah I click so what? Doesn't give you a right to talk down on me. Yeah was stucked at 1/13H and commenting on DPS so what? At least I play fury. You talk down on people but you yourself have nothing to prove. And BTW, I fully comprehend the last bit of what you said but it was just so cliche, recycled and plain out-of-date that I wished I didn't. Seriously, you must have felt oh so smart back there yeah? How old are you? You must be a kid. Drop your condescending attitude cause that's the only thing you have contributed in this forum too and trust me it stinks way more than my QQ.

1 month ago you mocked me when I was 1/13H. Now tables turned I say you deserve exactly the 3/13H progression you are right now. I pity your team mates. Oh and yes... before I forget we are now 7/13H ! * Yipee! we downed council ! How's that for a clicker?

I click a hell lot of my keys.. I QQ alot.. It is still a hell lot better than being a hypocrite like you.. talking down on people with nothing to back yourself up.

If you guys think you are doing well.. then help us. Give us advice. But if you think that by doing so entitles you to talk down on people then please save it. We don't need it. And frankly, it's just a matter of time before someone stands up to your bullying.

The real pros are humble. Wannabes like you are just asking to get bitch slapped.

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    I dont raid as fury, what makes you think i dont play it ?
    You dont provide anything constructive or even facts / maths to backup your QQ.
    You base it of your clicker experience as a warrior for a few months getting carried and thinking 6/13 months into a tier is any progress to be impressed about.
    You want to be buffed into oblivion where your lack of skills still makes you top dps, but that not how its works...

I'll admit your endless whining dragged me down to your level and you beat me with experience lol...Doubt you'll even get that reference...
    Last edited by senturion; 2013-06-12 at 05:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was on every wipe and every kill for H progression. The gap between our H jinrokh and H horridon kill was long. Due to massive wipes.. alot of our team mates > 50% of them thought they were better and they left us for more progressed guilds. I remember then it was you who mocked my progression. I am really glad that karma turns and now you are the one stucked at 3/13 and I'm 7/13H (we downed council tonight! yipeee!)

So many players thought they deserved better than our guild and left us for another 25m guild. We took in a whole new bunch of people and spent weeks gearing everyone up. Now we are 7/13 H. I contribute to my raid group. I've only ever been with 1 guild. Looking at your attitude and arrogance.. no wonder your guild can't progress. You must think yourself better than everyone. You are exactly the type of teammate I hate.

You must think you are very smart with your last quote. Yeah I am a clicker.. but I don't look down on anyone. And, I will always stand up against arrogant bitches like you who enjoys looking down on others.

If you guys think you are good.. help us. But don't throw your condescending attitudes just because you do. I don't need your sympathy. The truly good players are humble. You santa is just a wannabe.

Downed council tonight Going on to twins..
    You can top meters on twins by scumbag bladestorm the ads in P2
    You can do good damage by using CDs on CD (pull included)
    You can do less overall damage but more meaningful damage by waiting for fire-bitch to comeout during P1, slowing time (i believe it is the tiger?) and using all your CDs at this point (put as much dmg on the fire as possible during P1).

Epeen bot rewards the first. Your raid lead will probably thank you for the third since you want Suen (i think she is the fire one) up for as short of time as possible. If you take Bladestorm, I recommend watching this video in its entirety: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlrW0MY_n7g

5.4 will see fury warriors going TOP of the meter?

I fixed the title

But in all seriousness, am I the only one who feels optimistic after seeing the T16 set bonuses?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taik View Post
    5.4 will see fury warriors going TOP of the meter?

I fixed the title

But in all seriousness, am I the only one who feels optimistic after seeing the T16 set bonuses?

yes but think about 5.3 PvP changes these bonuses will never be on live

get T16 4er => join arena => execute proc => pop alle CDs => CS + Execute + Dragon Raor + Execute (+ alot HS due endless rage thx 2 t16 2er)

the Mage Army will cry all day till they crappy as t15

And btw DF, as I have pointed out many times and you can scroll back through the threads. I have used data and I have used logic behind my QQ.

You just conveniently ignore it. In fact, that's another gripe I have about you. You expect people to agree with your logic but you simply disagree with anyone who has a different logic than yours. I'm sure the AMR people would have something to say on this topic.

Perfectly fine if you tell me why me using certain data is wrong. I don't take offence at you for disagreeing with me. Neither do I take offence at being proven wrong. Santa, Sjsctt and Choptimus hide behind their self perceived superior playing skills and talk down on others. You on the other hand hide behind your perceived "intelligence".

I did stop myself many times from retaliating against you. I do admit, your theory crafting indeed did help me out (and quite a number of others) and you have our thanks. However, if you think that by helping us it will entitle you to be arrogant... then please save your advice. We (at least I) don't need it.

http://raidbots.com/epeenbot/us/korgath/fatkidnolife/

Fatkid rolled an alternate to join us and have been helping us for about a month. I've learnt alot from him. Look at wol parses. This guy doesn't talk down on others. More so, you guys don't have the right to.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfriend View Post
    That's a terrible fight to compare. For one, trinket RNG is going to be huge. Any class that has a high impact trinket proc at the right time will seem to outperform those who don't, those whose trinkets are more average but more reliable. For another, that fight favors intermittent high burst classes and classes with extendible dots, as well as any range who can move and DPS. It's a lot harder to keep 100% uptime on the boss as melee if you get lots of strikes right on the boss.

Also, it is not possible to play a warrior well without keybinding. Heroic leap is a huge pain to click and use just on it's own. You won't be able to spam click stuff, and boy I can't even think what else. Keybinding at least SOME of your 'ish is pretty much a necessity.
    I'm going to use H Jin'rokh as a comparison considering:

1. Most decent players / guilds have been farming H Jin'rokh long enough
    2. No adds and No cheese.
    3. Not a fight that depends on strat (e.g. Tortos)
    4. Was a fight where warriors used to rank highly on

All parses:
    http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Jin'r...14/60/default/

Top 100 parses:
    http://www.raidbots.com/dpsbot/Jin'r...14/60/default/

Whether you look at top 100 or the median of all parses.. we have clearly fallen back this tier. Not forgetting that since H Jinrokh and H Tortos drop our H weapons, FURY should be one of the first to grab these weapons.

As a class, we are at the bottom. The other classes have at least one spec which rank higher than us. I think we are going to get buffed soon.. FINALLY !

p.s: I thought it was really funny that the median top 100 parse of Rogue is more than double that of the top 100 parse of Arms warriors. Mega buffffff coming.
    Last edited by senturion; 2013-06-12 at 06:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You still raging? We can start a new thread if you want...we can name it "Can you maximize DPS as a warrior by clicking?" and make it a poll. I will abstain from voting, since I am horrible (btw, I regularly say other warriors are better than me Ie Quiks). I never knew someone could get so defensive over clicking. For now lets get back on topic?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    You still raging? We can start a new thread if you want...we can name it "Can you maximize DPS as a warrior by clicking?" and make it a poll. I will abstain from voting, since I am horrible (btw, I regularly say other warriors are better than me Ie Quiks). I never knew someone could get so defensive over clicking. For now lets get back on topic?
    I have to agree that clicking isn't the way to go with a warrior and you will never fully achieve your potential dps by doing so.

Having said this, I do feel we perfrom very weakly in 5.3 compared to virtually every class, I'm 11/13hc and most classes are above me on dps in our 25 man raids, this is most likely down to them having hc weapons and me only normal weapons still. Having said this my ilvl is 528 and I am pulling 150k plus on fights (150k is on horrible movement fights) so 140k is weak, especially if you have even 1 HC weapon

Wheres the moderators at controlling these guys pissing contests. Good pissing with good info is ok. But i just had to skim through the last 10+ pages and learned next to nothing. Ive been forced to tank a lot lately but still picking up gear. Theres a couple huge holes in my gear but im up to 522 now. Missing of course the TORTOS wep. Which i dont think exists. And still only 2 piece. But good god i got stomped on the meters by hunters and a warlock.
    Blizzcon 2010+2011+2013+2014+2015 Attendee!
    lvl-110 Zeush(Sen'jin) Orc Fury Warrior(bread and Butter) WATCH BIG CRITS! Raiding Guild Reality Series! http://www.bigcrits.com/site/index.php

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by st1r2 View Post
    I have to agree that clicking isn't the way to go with a warrior and you will never fully achieve your potential dps by doing so.

Having said this, I do feel we perfrom very weakly in 5.3 compared to virtually every class, I'm 11/13hc and most classes are above me on dps in our 25 man raids, this is most likely down to them having hc weapons and me only normal weapons still. Having said this my ilvl is 528 and I am pulling 150k plus on fights (150k is on horrible movement fights) so 140k is weak, especially if you have even 1 HC weapon
    Honestly feather+HC/TF weapons make a huge difference. I had upwards of 50% uptime on feather on Durumu and pull something like 220k. Weapons are HUGE.