Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fezzina View Post
    I'll stop playing when it ends.

Yep, been playing since the beginning and regardless of the design choices over the years I've felt that the game, story and overall system works well for me, keeping me a happy customer more or less. ( not to say I love all the choices Blizzard made, they've made some stinkers that's for sure, but each big change felt like it was for the best interests of the game's future, rather than simply ignoring the players as many other MMO's do.)

Mostly playing for the story and my guildies though, as well as being an avid RPer! Rping makes the game go as far as your imagination! :3
    Yep i know how you feel...everyone has something in WoW that makes her/him never wanna quit

I will stop playing WoW when the game is no longer fun for me, or I no longer have the time to play it.

Deleted
    .. when I will find better mmo (doubt it's going to happen though)

When it's not fun to me anymore. Simple as that. I'm sure Blizzard could potentially make changes that would piss me off to the point where I'd quit, but that never happened in the years I played between vanilla and Cataclysm.

10+ Year Old Account
    when i get bored of it, simple

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just waiting for Emerald Dream. That's the expansion I want to play and then I can quit the game happily afterwards.

Classic Series Doctor Who Quote:
    "My Auntie Vanessa once told me that if something stops being fun, give it up. It stopped being fun, Doctor..."
    Tegan Jovanka's reason for leaving the Doctor and his travels

And that's why I stopped - it stopped being fun for me.

But if you're still having fun, great for you and I hope for you that it lasts. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Yet you still bother reading the wow forums.
    I took a six month break from WoW, but still read some stuff on MMO champ. Some of the stuff I read on this forum piqued my interest and I re-subbed. I don't see anything with not subbing to WoW, but chatting on forums dedicated to it.

Undead(forsaken) Paladins as a Class/race combo would pretty much make me ragequit..
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will quit playing if...

Choices no longer matter. (paid class change, free level cap characters, trispec...)

or

The game becomes an overglorified mmofps. (queues are the only source of content, we spend all day in SW/ORG)

or

Blizz sells gold directly.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Hard to say. I've been playing since Vanilla and I've taken some breaks, came back, taken a break, came back - and just recently re-subbed again. Theres something about this game that just hooks you in, and no matter if I leave I always say to myself I know I will be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will no longer play WoW when i'm dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will quit WoW when blizzard decides to add EVEN MORE spells and abilities in the game next expansion. Especially if they add more burst CDs, more CC abilities and more gap closers. That WILL be the point where I will quit WoW and find a new MMO/not allowed to mention WoW-related variant and play that instead.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    i stopped playing because the game wasnt fun for me anymore, which is really the same for every other game ive ever stopped playing

Quote Originally Posted by Coldhearth View Post
    Yet you still bother reading the wow forums.
    cause wasting time at work on forums is unheard of
    I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species.

I will stop playing WoW when I don't find it fun to logon. I'm still having a blast, so that is not in the near future for me.

I stopped when LFR came, and will never return.. Game is old and busted, you really feel it if you leave it for a while and try to pick it up again as it looks and feels like shit, boring and very flat!

I miss the epic feeling I had when I started in Vanilla, but not strange you eventually grow tired of a game... WoW is still the best game I've ever (and ever will) played! /salute Blizzard for giving me 5 years of joy!

Deleted
    When Blizz decides that balance is more important than fun and stops adding new classes

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon hunters become a spec for warlocks
    It goes f2p
    Illidan gets resurrected only to become a villain again
    Arthas gets resurrected

... pretty much if any of these happen I will quit xD it's highly unlikely I will ever stop enjoying it otherwise... I may take long breaks(playing 1 month at the begining of each content patch maybe and then break time till next content patch) but I'll still likely be playing every expansion that is to come.

10+ Year Old Account
    when i will be bored of it. In term of time i have no idea, i still enjoy this game very much it has all i want from a video game ^^ so why stop ?