Thread: Rogueing

Deleted

Rogueing

Heya!

Just started to play rogue again for the first time in 2 years.

Still kinda bad with openers etc, the thing is. Have no clue what to do when not stealthed/dancing. What should i do?

Also, which openers is the "best"?

10+ Year Old Account
    i like a good kidney shot to the kidneys, but i'm sure its different for different situations.
    Hi

Deleted
    depends in what setting of pvp you are in.

Have no clue what to do when not stealthed/dancing. What should i do?
    in general after you opened and done dancing you go into control mode or look for a restealth.

Also, which openers is the "best"?
    Usually cheap shot is better against melee and garrote against casters. there are few exceptions like:
    - dk's you wanna garrote them first then cheapshot to prevent ibf / desecrated ground working ( requires subterfuge )
    - shouldn't usually cheapshot mw monk if you are going for a kill on him

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by Nicola; 2013-05-06 at 09:22 AM.

Deleted
    nice )))))))))))))))))

I tend to premed>SnD>cheap>garrotte>backstab/hemo. Don't bother with ambush on a normal opener, you'll be energy starved. As Wootylicious wrote, garrotte DKs before you stun. Remember you can sap after you open (often you'll need to thanks to losing shadowstep).

Outside of their dance, rogues are the worst melee dps class in the game so concentrate on peeling and control rather than damage. If you try and go toe-to-toe with other melee and concentrate on pressuring them you'll get destroyed (unless you're fighting vs Flaks/Korgoth, then magically the game turns you into an immortal killing machine ).
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    (unless you're fighting vs Flaks/Korgoth, then magically the game turns you into an immortal killing machine ).
    saw what you did there..