Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Actually, there was a blue post that said:

I saw an article about Garrosh, questioning his being Corrupt. It had some pretty good arguments that sided against it. I'd post the link if it were allowed, though I'm not sure if I am so I won't. The way it is being built up seems to point towards corrupt though. What's your take on it?

So many Warcraft villains are corrupt or possessed. Garrosh? He's just a bad apple. Everything is a weapon to him. Even the sha.

Here the link, go to the lore part

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...5-2-and-Beyond
    Well the question of Garrosh's corruption comes down to what Sha taint is. Is it corruption or not? Because it's pretty clear he's being heavilly tainted by the Sha of Pride.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Can not see this happening, Wrathion becoming warchief of the horde does not help him in his overall goals, when you speak to him during the legendary quest chain he talks about a greater threat to Azeroth and seems to care more about that than either the Horde or Alliance, if he becomes the chief of the horde he is going to cut his support in half, kinda silly to do no?
    Last edited by dejec1989; 2013-05-06 at 04:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Well the question of Garrosh's corruption comes down to what Sha taint is. Is it corruption or not? Because it's pretty clear he's being heavilly tainted by the Sha of Pride.
    Well it seens that Garrosh was not possessed or corrupted by the sha of Pride... at least not for now, so right now what he have done is just because he's an asshole

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    The black part is the question the answer from the blue is: So many Warcraft villains are corrupt or possessed. Garrosh? He's just a bad apple. Everything is a weapon to him. Even the sha.

Deleted
    Actually, there was a blue post that said:

I saw an article about Garrosh, questioning his being Corrupt. It had some pretty good arguments that sided against it. I'd post the link if it were allowed, though I'm not sure if I am so I won't. The way it is being built up seems to point towards corrupt though. What's your take on it?

So many Warcraft villains are corrupt or possessed. Garrosh? He's just a bad apple. Everything is a weapon to him. Even the sha.

Here the link, go to the lore part

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...5-2-and-Beyond

Note: Serendipity next time try to say that you don't agree or believe what i say in a nicer way, you can irritate someone if yell at someone...

And sorry to disturbe you, that's a fact not an especulation...
    Well that's promising. At the very leastwe'll hopefully see a character who does things that result in consequences, without some all powerful dark force 'karmicising' the former hero's death.

Deleted
    Good job I thought this was a nice read. Certainly a different turn of events, but I don't see it happening. It's cool as a 'What If' though

Nice read, although I would like Wrathion to be one of those characters which everyone has an edgy distrust about, and does some crazy stuff. But he does have his heart in the right place, just his black dragon roots cause him to do things unconventionally.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Well it seens that Garrosh was not possessed or corrupted by the sha of Pride... at least not for now, so right now what he have done is just because he's an asshole

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 10:21 AM ----------

The black part is the question the answer from the blue is: So many Warcraft villains are corrupt or possessed. Garrosh? He's just a bad apple. Everything is a weapon to him. Even the sha.
    The Dark Heart of Pandaria scenario suggests otherwise.

The truth is... Garrosh, even if he is "a bad apple" is just as susceptible to corruption as his father was.
    "Those who dance appear insane to those who can't hear the music." ~~ George Carlin

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dejec1989 View Post
    Can not see this happening, Wrathion becoming warchief of the horde does not help him in his overall goals, when you speak to him during the legendary quest chain he talks about a greater threat to Azeroth and seems to care more about that than either the Horde or Alliance, if he becomes the chief of the horde he is going to cut his support in half, kinda silly to do no?
    This is a good point. My scenario ends in Wrathion and Anduin being best-friends turned bitter enemies (because I think that would be cool). However that does indeed run contrary to Wrathions breadcrumb hints at his broader motives.

Becoming warchief, doesn't though. Wrathion could, for instance, be schemeing to make himself Warchief and best friends with Anduin precisely so he can ensure the Horde vs Alliance conflict doesn't get in the way of the 'greater threat'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hailstorm View Post
    Good job I thought this was a nice read. Certainly a different turn of events, but I don't see it happening. It's cool as a 'What If' though
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HavokHeart View Post
    The Dark Heart of Pandaria scenario suggests otherwise.

The truth is... Garrosh, even if he is "a bad apple" is just as susceptible to corruption as his father was.
    Yes is true, Garrosh is susceptible to corruption, but that doesn't mean that what he have done is because he has been corrupted, he may be corrupted in the future, maybe in the raid by the heart of Yshaarj but, right now, what he's doing and what he have done is only because he's "a bad apple"

Deleted
    Interesting idea, but Warchief Wrathion... Not going to happen. He will lead alright, just not the horde.

/Sylvanas for Warchief 2013!/