Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    That was a cinematic that belongs to a questline.

I'm talking about a cinematic that talks about the whole patch.

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 06:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    his? i was under the impression 5.3 was a female.
    Don't mind my bad grammar please
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post

Deleted
    I wish there was trailer for 5.3, but forget about it. At 5.1 we also had some hopes for it, but someone from Blizzard stated they only going to make cinematic trailers for bigger patches (with raids)

Why bother? 5.3 isn't really showcasing much content.

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Why bother? 5.3 isn't really showcasing much content.
    This.

I'm kind of annoyed about 5.3 purely because the entire reason we don't have another Domination Hold style Daily Zone add on is because, well, people continously bitched about dailies.

Because of that, hey look, we don't have another fucking awesome Lore Questline, and just a very small (albeit epic) one.

Yay for the community and their complaining. They got what they want, and now will just complain more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    This.

I'm kind of annoyed about 5.3 purely because the entire reason we don't have another Domination Hold style Daily Zone add on is because, well, people continously bitched about dailies.

Because of that, hey look, we don't have another fucking awesome Lore Questline, and just a very small (albeit epic) one.

Yay for the community and their complaining. They got what they want, and now will just complain more.
    We got plenty of lore o.O, just not repeatable dailies now.

We also got tons of scenarios, new BG and new Arena, i think it is enough for such a small content patch?

Or do you rather want ToT to last 12 months like DS?

I believe the cinematic for Siege of Orgrimmar will be amazing.

Deleted
    Every patch should have its own cinematic!

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    We got plenty of lore o.O, just not repeatable dailies now.

We also got tons of scenarios, new BG and new Arena, i think it is enough for such a small content patch?

Or do you rather want ToT to last 12 months like DS?
    Where is this plenty of lore you're talking about? I like daily zones because they provide a good method of telling the story. I liked the scenario and daily quest combination from the Isle of Thunder and Domination Offensive. Kind of a shame people ruined the possibility of that ever happening again. Now we have what? Caravans in the barrens?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where is this plenty of lore you're talking about? I like daily zones because they provide a good method of telling the story. I liked the scenario and daily quest combination from the Isle of Thunder and Domination Offensive. Kind of a shame people ruined the possibility of that ever happening again. Now we have what? Caravans in the barrens?
    Don't be such a negative nancy.
    There is plenty of lore that can be told by regular quests, and if you missed it then just watch it on youtube? or any fanbase sites.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dont care about a preview for 5.3 tbh, specially when Garrosh doesn't even appear in this patch. I'd much rather they focus thier efforts for 5.4, which I imagine will be amazing like the 5.2 Thunder King (blew my mind in quality)

Also 5.3 has plenty going on in terms of lore, specially in the first 2 scenarios that start the questline, stop with that nonesense that there isnt't it makes you look ignorant.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2013-05-06 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    well 5.3 could have a trailer similiar too 4.1 were quickly is shown whats about too start.

i would like that they made a trialer of voljin returning too the isles with chen, and just before the cinematic ends you see either:
    - them head towards sen'jin village too liberate it.
    or
    - a Kor'kron force incoming that gets hold off by them.

ofcourse this puts the alliance in the background, but i cant really think of anything fancy enough worth mentioning since the quest line only really lets you scout a bit and it already is over by then.
    so maybe: either show alliance scouts look around orgrimmar or varian giving the command too check out orgrimmar after he heard rumors of turmoil within the Horde.

we got minor cinematics showing landing at krasrang , they did a cinematic for thunder king. What makes you even doubt there will be one for the horde rebellion

There is plenty of lore that can be told by regular quests, and if you missed it then just watch it on youtube? or any fanbase sites.
    I'm not being a negative nancy, I was simply stating a different opinion than you, sorry I guess.

So were you lying when you said we were getting plenty of lore, because you haven't answered my question.

Deleted
    Dammit, I have never even seen 3.2 patch video before, thanks for sharing it! ^^

I'm not sure if 5.3 needs one, it would be awesome but I feel that it would be even more awesome to make a more epic 5.4 video.

... lol, There is almost no lore next patch, other than a Troll (Tri Spec! ... nope not gonna happen soz. > reason:jk rogues would not be unique from each other), a battleground, and (for me) a useless arena map what else is there ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    Dammit, I have never even seen 3.2 patch video before, thanks for sharing it! ^^

I'm not sure if 5.3 needs one, it would be awesome but I feel that it would be even more awesome to make a more epic 5.4 video.
    This is why we don't need patch previews.

Quote Originally Posted by ProgRQ View Post
    Every patch should have its own cinematic!
    No... because the definition of patch has evolved from TBC, WotLK and even Cataclysm... current patches now deliver incremental content, like chapters in the story. I would love to see proper cinematics per patch of course -with voice acting! -but doubt Blizzard will be able to justify the resources for the payoff.

As said before, I hope the 5.4 Siege of Orgrimmar patch will have Oscar winning cinematic lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Baar View Post
    Ingame quest cutscenes.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by NonameXADX View Post
    Ingame quest cutscenes.
    Of proper cinematic quality. They served the same rolle and purpose of say the 4.1 trailer.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    This is why we don't need patch previews.
    Meh, it's more like they should find better ways to announce them.