Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmagnus View Post
    Problem is nothing will happen with Sylvanas because of the fact there is no suitable replacement. It would be too early after Garrosh to have another rebellion and that is the only way they can do it since you can just exile all the Forsaken players. They would have to build up someone to be ask popular has her and make it an internal conflict but since there has been any major development of Forsaken I don't see that happening.
    Koltira, Thassarian or Mograine, you name one.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    Koltira, Thassarian or Mograine, you name one.
    First of all, Thassarian is Alliance. Mograine is already leading a faction. And Koltira is just a bad candidate. Though misguided, Sylvannas imprisoned him for putting the lives of the Alliance before that of the Horde. No Horde leader can do that.

Deleted
    Deal with what? What's the problem with Sylvanas?

No, the new warchief will not deal with her, instead; he will marry her. Blood elf and former blood elf. Yeah, Lor'themar and Sylvanas. And then the Valkyr will say that there is new life in Sylvanas
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    First of all, Thassarian is Alliance. Mograine is already leading a faction. And Koltira is just a bad candidate. Though misguided, Sylvannas imprisoned him for putting the lives of the Alliance before that of the Horde. No Horde leader can do that.
    Ever-pacifist Jaina turned into a bloodthirsty bitch, so it is possible. All we really need is a tipping point either of the three can unite with the Forsaken as the "brothers and sisters in death"

Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    This is a huge point that many people seem to miss I feel. Sylvannas has died a couple of times, first time she got to get a taste of the Azeroth equivalent of Heaven. Then she died again when she jumped off of Icecrown Citadel, then she got a taste of what is basically Hell the void whatever... But what if this is what awaits all of the undead that die? What if the mere fact that they were raised into undeath is enough to condemn them into Hell? Sylvannas now views the Forsaken as nothing more than a shield to keep her alive. At least in my opinion given the tone from the short story about the leaders. She knows what is waiting for her in death, and she will do anything to avoid it. She is already damned, so now all we are talking about is to what degree.
    There is one big problem with this statement:

Is there some equivalent to "eternal paradise" in warcraft?

Thrall didn't seem to care what she did, I doubt the new warchief will either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    There is one big problem with this statement:

Is there some equivalent to "eternal paradise" in warcraft?
    Yes there is, haven't you ever done the IC quest line where you have to save the Knight with the plague?
    A'dal says: In life, Bridenbrad was the bearer of great deeds. Now, in passing, he shall taste only paradise.
    Tirion also says when you hand it in that he will know no evil in his afterlife.

She needs to be killed already. Just an awful character all-around like most in WoW these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    We will all merge under King Varian Wrynn, and I can finally play a human as horde.

This surprisingly isn't out of the picture, as garrosh atm. is the only one with a bigger grudge against the alliance, and MoP is supposed to be some kind of peace stuff related expansion (which was all ruined by a certain d*ckhead, i'll give you a hint, he's a warchief)

But sadly for the sake of the game that can't really happen, my dreams never come true.

But for sylvanas, and for the whole forsaken, as far as I believe the undead can't die of aging, and they cannot reproduce without the use of the same "forbidden arts" that LK used to create the scourge, the Undead race to me can't survive in the long run.

She is a banshee, a strong and cunning one too. She would be a great help to whatever is facing us so I think she'll stay.
    Last edited by Deztru; 2013-05-06 at 06:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Destruktio View Post
    We will all merge under King Varian Wrynn, and I can finally play a human as horde.

This surprisingly isn't out of the picture, as garrosh atm. is the only one with a bigger grudge against the alliance, and MoP is supposed to be some kind of peace stuff related expansion (which was all ruined by a certain d*ckhead, i'll give you a hint, he's a warchief)
    But sadly for the sake of the game that can't really happen, my dreams never come true.
    ....why don't you just play alliance?
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    The problem is that she uses a plague against enemies.
    And we all know that the honourable thing is to use a mana bomb, duuh!

Joke aside, some people are convinced she is evil and doesn't care about her people.

I think the Horde-Forsaken relation will greatly change when we get a Warchief that doesn't view the Forsaken as only slightly less worse than the Alliance and wants to use them as meat-shields.
    Exacly, everyone can use their weapons including bombs, the plague is just the weapon the forsaken use, but somehow it's such a horrible thing to do comparing to everyone's other weapons? Every weapon is made for the same end, to kill. Plague, bombs, or just a simple sword, so why is it so horrible and evil to use the plague?

Kill the bitch. She is one of the worst characters in the game (deal with it fanboys). She is nothing more than a whiny little Elf who fanboys love because she wears skimpy outfits (btw, necrophilia....eww) and liking the "bad girl" is cool.

She needs to die. She is going the way of the Lich King and is no better than he is. The Forsakens ultimate goal is to end all life on Azeroth and turn them all into Forsaken like themselves. She is going to be a threat to all of Azeroth sooner or later if left unchecked, moreso than Garrosh.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    He hasn't even done anything while Lor'Themar has been taking the fight to the trolls and Vol'Jin is going to be taking the fight to Garrosh. W
    Hes leading the Horde armies in Krasang Wilds, hardly doing nothing

---------- Post added 2013-05-06 at 07:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zodiark Son View Post
    Exacly, everyone can use their weapons including bombs, the plague is just the weapon the forsaken use, but somehow it's such a horrible thing to do comparing to everyone's other weapons? Every weapon is made for the same end, to kill. Plague, bombs, or just a simple sword, so why is it so horrible and evil to use the plague?
    gotta agree here, what the hell is wrong with plauge?
    Death is death, dsnt matter if it happens due to plauge, explosives, or arcane
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    Kill the bitch. She is one of the worst characters in the game (deal with it fanboys). She is nothing more than a whiny little Elf who fanboys love because she wears skimpy outfits (btw, necrophilia....eww) and liking the "bad girl" is cool.

She needs to die. She is going the way of the Lich King and is no better than he is. The Forsakens ultimate goal is to end all life on Azeroth and turn them all into Forsaken like themselves. She is going to be a threat to all of Azeroth sooner or later if left unchecked, moreso than Garrosh.
    Your point? Sylvanas is rotten, that does not mean she has to die. It is rather nice to have such a character and have her survive, it actually adds realism to the game, since evil people win sometimes.

It would be interesting to see what Drek'Thar will do if he hypothetically(Not saying he will) became the new Warchief if he doesn't die before that. He stated is outright distant against the Forsaken and against aiding the Horde in Hillsbrad which means aiding the Forsaken also.

Let's see, three candidates for Warchief this time around: Thrall, Voljin, Sylvanas.

Thrall has a wife and family and seems to be dedicated to 'private life' now. If he "won" the role, he'd be able to rein her in slightly due to respect, but other than that, not very much.

Voljin is the most likely candidate. He'd just whine about the stuff she's done in a Jamaican accent and she'd laugh at him behind his back.

If Sylvanas was warchief, well then she'd deal with herself by doing whatever the f- she wanted. So basically, evil. Like the Horde is doing now (okay Garrosh isn't the whole Horde...).

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    Highly doubt Slyvanas would ever become warchief...that would just be odd, like removing Hitler only to put Stalin in his place...

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Your point? Sylvanas is rotten, that does not mean she has to die. It is rather nice to have such a character and have her survive, it actually adds realism to the game, since evil people win sometimes.
    needless to say, I prefer ruthless characters over the goody-2-shoes type
    Which is why someone like Anduin will never win my vote as favorite character
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure he said the new Warchief "will have to deal with" Sylvanas. Which is a very different thing. Garrosh delt with her, and Thrall before him.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.