Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Well that seems to rule out Lor'themar for next Warchief, since the Blood Elves seem to be indebted to the Undead.

Vol'jin, Baine, Thrall or some new/other Orc becomes Warchief.
    "Why do all supposed 'centrists' just sound like right wingers?"

"Also, can I just say that I think AOC would absolutely fucking annihilate Greene if Greene ever dared take an actual swing at her?" -- The state of the MMO-C circlejerk.

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    Why Saurfang hate all of the sudden?
    That was aimed at Garrosh. Saurfang... I couldnt care less about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Isn't that why we have Lilian Voss (because it was so hard to come with a name, Blizzard had to still the entire thing . . .), so we have a cool Forsaken to eventually replace Sylvanas?
    Or she could take it like well mannered person, and stayed dead in scholomance where is her place.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Your aim is piss poor then dude, if you have something against Garrosh try using his quotes, not the lines he quoted himself

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post
    Well that seems to rule out Lor'themar for next Warchief, since the Blood Elves seem to be indebted to the Undead.

Keep that line of thinking and you'll be pretty surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by Dald View Post

Nazgrim will be able to handle Sylvanas, his always cool style will make for a glorious warchief.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Hey everyone, I remember some weeks ago in one of Dave Kosak interviews he said something about the new Warchief will deal with Sylvanas..
    NO he didnt
    He said "What will the next Warchief do considering Sylvannas?" - along those lines
    It was a question NOT a statement
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Nazgrim will be able to handle Sylvanas, his always cool style will make for a glorious warchief.
    Nazgrim won't be warchief. You're wasting your time even considering that a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Isn't that why we have Lilian Voss (because it was so hard to come with a name, Blizzard had to still the entire thing . . .), so we have a cool Forsaken to eventually replace Sylvanas?
    Lilian Voss is almost exactly the same as Sylvanas, Voss is opposed to raise undead at the moment. Let her have a taste of the void and see just how fast she abandons her raising more undead is unacceptable stance.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    That was the quote from Saurfang in ICC... Garrosh quoted him only switched "young heroes" with "Krom'gar"

Why are some of you trying to make it as if there's a problem in the Horde with Sylvannas? There isn't a problem with Sylvannas. She commands one of the Horde's biggest armies, she has Valkyr's, she has the plague. She controls and defends the Horde in the Eastern Kingdom. If anything she's the Horde's biggest ally at the moment.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Lilian Voss is almost exactly the same as Sylvanas, Voss is opposed to raise undead at the moment. Let her have a taste of the void and see just how fast she abandons her raising more undead is unacceptable stance.
    Plus Voss may be dead for all we know

But Ill repeat again Blizz NEVER said the next Warchief will do ANYTHING about Slyvannas
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    Why are some of you trying to make it as if there's a problem in the Horde with Sylvannas? There isn't a problem with Sylvannas. She commands one of the Horde's biggest armies, she has Valkyr's, she has the plague. She controls and defends the Horde in the Eastern Kingdom. If anything she's the Horde's biggest ally at the moment.
    Forget how to read in Cataclysm?

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    Nazgrim won't be warchief. You're wasting your time even considering that a possibility.
    Alright just remember to buy a plastic cover for your keyboard when 5.4 comes out and my boy Nazgrim becomes warchief. We wouldn't want you tears to short out you keyboard.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh and Sylvanas working together, maybe? And...

Vol'jin says: Garrosh playing god? Making monsters? Dis ain't what da Horde is about!

Quote Originally Posted by kingriku View Post
    Alright just remember to buy a plastic cover for your keyboard when 5.4 comes out and my boy Nazgrim becomes warchief. We wouldn't want you tears to short out you keyboard.
    He hasn't even got a model update. He's making no attempt to help unseat Garrosh. He hasn't even done anything while Lor'Themar has been taking the fight to the trolls and Vol'Jin is going to be taking the fight to Garrosh. Why would anyone rally behind someone who doesn't do anything without being ordered to?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    hes a respected general in the horde military

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    This is a huge point that many people seem to miss I feel. Sylvannas has died a couple of times, first time she got to get a taste of the Azeroth equivalent of Heaven. Then she died again when she jumped off of Icecrown Citadel, then she got a taste of what is basically Hell the void whatever... But what if this is what awaits all of the undead that die? What if the mere fact that they were raised into undeath is enough to condemn them into Hell? Sylvannas now views the Forsaken as nothing more than a shield to keep her alive. At least in my opinion given the tone from the short story about the leaders. She knows what is waiting for her in death, and she will do anything to avoid it. She is already damned, so now all we are talking about is to what degree.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sscavenger View Post
    What if the mere fact that they were raised into undeath is enough to condemn them into Hell? Sylvannas now views the Forsaken as nothing more than a shield to keep her alive. At least in my opinion given the tone from the short story about the leaders. She knows what is waiting for her in death, and she will do anything to avoid it. She is already damned, so now all we are talking about is to what degree.
    if thats case... think of all the thousands shes damning to Hell with the valkyrs

Quote Originally Posted by Dezarus View Post
    hes a respected general in the horde military
    That doesn't make you warchief material.