Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'jin or Thrall. Baine hasn't been built up enough, Theron just wouldn't fit, and Sylvanas is Sylvanas. The other obvious candidates (Saurfang, Rexxar, etc.) just haven't done anything all expansion; them swooping in at the last minute to take over would be poor.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rexxar doesn't want to be Warchief! He doesn't even want to be in Orgrimmar. He's a beastmaster, his place is in the wilds with Misha

10+ Year Old Account
    I really hope it isn't Vol'jin, I hate trolls. I'll quit the game if it's Vol'jin or Thrall

Would prefer an Orc as Warchief (could you really imagine Orcs following a non Orc Warchief?), but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a Tauren or Lor'themar Theron.
    Last edited by Tekkommo; 2013-05-07 at 12:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets look at this issue like REAL HORDE players:

We have several Candidates yes?
    1. Thrall who will never come back as Warchief. He has stated that million times, we even have 2 Novels telling that Thrall has changed and he is no more Thrall he is Go'el. He is more shaman then Warchief now.
    2. Lor'themar Theron - Respect for this guy. In MoP he has shown himself like one one else, even more then Garrosh himself. I like this guy he is a Soldier who managed to overcome all this Political obstacles. But as an Warchief he does not fit. He is a man of his people, he doesnt have any big interest in HORDE, he even considered to leave Horde and Join Alliance (he had Talks about this with Varian) if not that incident with Kirin Tor and Sunreavers. So he would even like to e Warcheif. So Theron wont be Warchief.
    3.Sylvanas - Pfff.. She is Sylvanas. Dont loose the beast too much or it might eat you. Yes I like her and believe that she is not EVIL but you never know what will blizz do with er later. And Besides she doesnt gives Sh*t about Horde if she will be Feeling strong and safe alone she will screw on All Orcs Taurens Blood elfs Trolls and goblins and leave Horde. Its just non-sense to say Sylvanas as Warchief, imo she is not even a Candidate its MMO Posters that made her Banshee motherFu*er Warchief.
    4.Baine - Young.
    5.Rexxar - he once said to Thrall that he doesnt like all these crowdy places. He is Beastmaster and he loves being Wild living alone with his beasts and side-kicker of Horde.
    6.Saurgang - Very likely. He is strong Old enough to bare this duty, Has LOTS of experience. He is a True orc and friend of Thrall. So Why not?
    7. Vol''jin - Most popular candidate. It is so obvious that he has most chances to become warchief at least he has began the rebellion. But blizzard said that they have thir last card to open. And we will be surprised to see who will be Warcheif.

So who knows we must wait till 5.4 or even new Expansion.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ispamx View Post
    No way are you getting OUR Black Prince (Alliance). He is too awesome for you to have.
    Don't worry you can keep him (and anduin) all for yourself, we dont mind.

OT: Go'el for god-empreror of orckind.

I hope it's not an orc, they need to understand that the horde isn't orcs + some people off to the side, the orcs have turned the horde into the villains of this xpac.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chen Stormstout...Warchief 2013

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Don't worry you can keep him (and anduin) all for yourself, we dont mind.

OT: Go'el for god-empreror of orckind.
    Nah leave that job for his son, who's going to grow up to become universe saving super shaman. /end sarcasm

Thrall or Vol'jin. Any other candidates make zero sense in my eyes.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    everyone thinks orc or troll, but they said it's gonna be someone unexpected... some one like Illidan, redeemed to lead the Horde to fulfill their destiny

Baine, Rexxar, and Suarfang seem reasonable and not fully expected. Very true for Rexxar... Someone like Ji would totally be out there and no one would see that coming.

I would not be surprised at all if it ends up being Sylvanas just because no one thinks she could be. She would be a terrible warchief is not a good argument since we have had Garrosh for some time now.

My mother in law would make a fine war chief since she is an old battle-ax.

Deleted
    George the Corpsegrinder, from Borean Tundra. He hates gnomes, which makes him the most suitable candidate for the position of Warchief. And he's larger than normal sized orcs!!!
    Last edited by mmocc72b9c279c; 2013-05-07 at 05:26 PM.

Deleted
    One of Sunwalker Dezco's backpack babies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you guys really think Vol'Jin or Lor'themar will be warchief? Seriously people have been thinking about this since day 1.
    Blizzard said it is someone we wouldn't suspect and you guys suspect them most.

It's someone who we haven't see in action yet alot in MoP that is my prediction and at SoO he will show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Blizzard said it is someone we wouldn't suspect and you guys suspect them most.
    When did they say it would be someone we wouldn't expect? I can't recall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zaela Dragonmaw, she already has a unique voice actress from back in Cata, has experience being a leader, and frankly, is a bit of a badass.
    Walking with a friend in the dark is better than walking alone in the light.
    So I chose the path of the Ebon Blade, and not a day passes where i've regretted it.
    I am eternal, I am unyielding, I am UNDYING.
    I am Zethras, and my blood will be the end of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Zaela Dragonmaw, she already has a unique voice actress from back in Cata, has experience being a leader, and frankly, is a bit of a badass.
    This would be too awesome to ever be true.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

There's been a lot of hints throughout Mists about this topic. It's gonna be Gamon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    Sadly, it seems she's likely to die in the Org raid, fighting on Garrosh's side. Despite Garrosh now embodying a lot of what she despised about Mor'ghor. Hmm...

10+ Year Old Account
    Vol'Jin, or Lor'Themar...

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kojo View Post
    I hope it's not an orc, they need to understand that the horde isn't orcs + some people off to the side, the orcs have turned the horde into the villains of this xpac.
    No, Garrosh has. Not the Orcs.