Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Do you guys really think Vol'Jin or Lor'themar will be warchief? Seriously people have been thinking about this since day 1.
    Blizzard said it is someone we wouldn't suspect and you guys suspect them most.

It's someone who we haven't see in action yet alot in MoP that is my prediction and at SoO he will show up.
    Because that makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eitrigg! anybody? haha he's been level 20 for far too long

I think Zaela or General Nazgrim will become leader of the Orcs, with Vol'Jin and Lor'themar Theron declining the post for Baine, citing "Fresh blood and fresh eyes" leading the Horde. He would have strong, experienced leaders to assist him - Nazgrim, Theron, V'J, Saurfang, Thrall etc and isn't a hot head like Garrosh.

Deleted
    Aggra would be an unexpected turn of events ;P

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherspark View Post
    Why do you think Vol'jin's had so much limelight recently?
    He's the head of the resistance.

But that doesn't mean he's the warchief.

Actually, it doesn't even mean the Horde will get a good warchief.

Just look at Egypt.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Lets make it a chick this time. How about some evil plan by Sylvanas and she just takes over.

---------- Post added 2013-05-08 at 11:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Eww, lets hope not..>.>

10+ Year Old Account
    Saurfang? Personaly i'll vote for Gamon!

Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    4.Baine - Young.
    Just a minor note, Thrall was also considered young when he became Warchief.

Quote Originally Posted by Facepalmer3 View Post
    Lets make it a chick this time. How about some evil plan by Sylvanas and she just takes over.
    Isn't that just what we've had with Garrosh, minus the chick and plan part?
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2013-05-08 at 07:10 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Warchief Garrosh shall replace our current "Garrosh"

who else fits the job description other than thrall or Garrosh 0o

Deleted
    another thread!
    Basically the majority of players predict it will be either Vol'jin or Lor'themar. Throughout MoP these two chars play a major role in the horde rather than being kept in the cabinet like previous expansions. I guess that Blizzard made these two the obvious choice.
    However I want it to be an old school horde champion, I want it to be Rexxar-reason being is because he helped build the horde, and I don't like how blizz just placed him in outlands with the orgres and not bringing him in to cata or this expac, i mean i had enough with the likes of thrall and jaina same old same old.
    So yeah Rexxar would be my choice.

I also wouldn't mind Saurfang becoming warchief, he in my opinion would suit the warchief role.

I hope that blizz keeps warchief to orcs, not a blood elf or any other race apart from orcs. (Even tho rexxar is half lol)

10+ Year Old Account
    How about the kid that Thrall and Aggra just had? advance the time frame up of course. Or make him a kid leader like Anduin should be

They mention that "the story will continue beyond the barrens and take the next step toward what could be a historic shift in power".

Vol'jin becoming Warchief would not be a historic shift in power, since trolls have been traditionally close allies of the Orcs. Which leaves: a) Lor'themar, an elf becoming Warchief would be historic; so would b) Sylvannas, Banshee Queen of the Forsaken, or c) Something completely unexpected, like Anduin or some left field character.

Time will tell.

i like that tauren guy the dawnchaser guy who ever...umm..its been a while...his wife gave birth and died in the proccess..
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

Blue Wind Rider for Warchief ! No one expects him !!!
    How did he die ?

His death was caused by pneumonia induced by daggers to the chest.Repeatedly.

Quote Originally Posted by phenox View Post
    now, before i hear "thrall thrall thrall thrall" blizzard said that he or she will not be expected. who does that leave?
    They hinted at Thrall, then they said scratch that, then they hinted at Thrall again...

Suffice it to say, they're keeping us guessing.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    i like that tauren guy the dawnchaser guy who ever...umm..its been a while...his wife gave birth and died in the proccess..
    Sunwalker Dezco. But I think he's just one of those side characters.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 07:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shefu View Post
    They mention that "the story will continue beyond the barrens and take the next step toward what could be a historic shift in power".

Vol'jin becoming Warchief would not be a historic shift in power, since trolls have been traditionally close allies of the Orcs. Which leaves: a) Lor'themar, an elf becoming Warchief would be historic; so would b) Sylvannas, Banshee Queen of the Forsaken, or c) Something completely unexpected, like Anduin or some left field character.

Time will tell.
    Historic shift in power just = Garrosh dethroned.

I find it hard to believe it would be a Blood Elf or Forsaken. Or even a Tauren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    Pretty much what I was thinking. I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really hope not though.

---------- Post added 2013-05-09 at 04:07 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Perfectdark View Post
    How about the kid that Thrall and Aggra just had? advance the time frame up of course. Or make him a kid leader like Anduin should be
    Or just make Anduin the new Warchief :P Now that would bea historical shift in power

if a blood elf became the new warchief the shift in power and focus from every expansion, all lore current and past would be meaningless alot of players would leave because alot of players still like the powershift between orc and human...its like having a chocolate cake but no milk,flour,sugar and no chocolate.next warchief i feel needs to be an orc...
    my friend code...

5241-1925-7760 name toasty

up for battles ...after 10/18/2013

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be Jaina !! or Aggra ! Maybe some female Gnome who will take Garroshs gear and resize it and wear them And his axe will be shrinked by Shrinking Gun. And imagine when you enter Orgrimmar every orc, every Tauren Troll undead Blood elf or Goblin bowing to all Mighty Pink Haired, pony-tailed, Garrosh's gear wearing Gnome !!! Roar !!! and she approaches Throne of Warchief she takes First step on stair (actually Jumps), a Second glorious step, Third one and shes there and she Si... Oh wait crap she cant reach the Throne so she orders Gallywix (who is her pet) to play role of chair or stair and IT is done !! She Climbs on Throne !! And there she says : "Server the Horde or be Shrinked to death !!!" *chuckle*
    © Me

And in the end she will marry Gelbin Mekkatorque and they will rule Horde Happily ever after !
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

Quote Originally Posted by Xalzel View Post
    Another thread? My vote still goes for Lor'themar Theron
    Mine too, though I still wish they'd have decided to join the Alliance. I may be slightly biased though because I love his new voice actor and he's been a total bamf in all the new isle quests.
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

My question isn't so much who, but when? Are we going to see the horde hold a council in a cut scene after Garrosh dies where they elect a warchief? Will it happen in a book? Will it happen in a small 5.5 patch that won't really feature any content but to get ready for next expansion? Will they decide before the SOO even happens?