Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Is 5.3 tomorrow? (5/7/13)

Title? ^ ..

Don't think there is a release candidate yet.
    So no, maybe next week.

10+ Year Old Account
    GC said on twitter that they will inform people ahead of time so No, Not tommorrow.

Not even a release candidate yet and GC said they would give us some info ahead of time. So no, absolutely not. Maybe, just maybe next week, but I won't count on it. Two weeks I bet.

No release canidate, and they haven't said if they are converting valor to JP.

Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    Probably aren't since there is no new tier thats when they do the resets, 3k valor upgrades alot of gear thou

the 14th will be 10 weeks. If that is right then they are exactly on schedule.

They won't convert VP to JP unless it's a raid content patch introducing new VP gear.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't convert VP to JP unless it's a raid content patch introducing new VP gear.
    I'm not so sure, the return of the void-binders could easily make them feel they need to reset valor points.

Hopefully not, but I can see it happening for sure.

They didn't even convert VP to JP with 5.2 (a new raid tier), so I'd imagine that's a thing of the past with their new gear progression style. Just personal musings of course, since I have no inside knowledge.

No. It probably won't be for a few weeks. They still have a lot to do when it comes to PvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockula View Post
    There isn't a new raid tier on 5.3, so it's VERY unlikely that they'll convert Valor to Justice points in this patch.
    "Torturing someone is not an evil thing to do if it is done for good reasons" by Varodoc
    "You sit in OG/SW waiting on a Mythic+ queue" by Altmer <- Oh, the pearls in this forum...
    "They sort of did this Dragonriding, which ushered in the Dracthyr race." by Teriz <- the BS some people reach for their narratives...

Deleted
    There isn't a new tier so there's no valuta conversions. Patch is either next week or the week after, expecting RC this week on ptr.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be the 2nd of July, but the 5th of July as you asked is a Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ligier View Post
    It might be the 2nd of July, but the 5th of July as you asked is a Friday.
    Definitely not as late as July. Not even close.

Deleted
    I think Ligier misunderstood what 5/7/13 means It's not July 5th, but May 7th, different countries, different date-formats

15+ Year Old Account
    Have they even revamped the dungeon levels yet? It will take a while to re-itemize ALL loot drops from level 15-90 dungeons.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In patch 5.3 the developers are going to tweak at which point dungeons are made available on the whole level 1-90 range
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7567?page=2#35

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Quote Originally Posted by Kuja View Post
    Have they even revamped the dungeon levels yet? It will take a while to re-itemize ALL loot drops from level 15-90 dungeons.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    In patch 5.3 the developers are going to tweak at which point dungeons are made available on the whole level 1-90 range
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/to...7567?page=2#35
    Doesn't say anything about re-itemize. Just probably drop lvl requirement by 1 or 2.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    Doesn't say anything about re-itemize. Just probably drop lvl requirement by 1 or 2.
    I think that would be in the patch notes then already if it only requires them to change LFG tool level requirements. Haven't seen it yet though, or then I missed it.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

Short answer, no not tomorrow.

Long answer, the PTR is still not listed as a release candidate. I wouldn't expect the patch to hit official realms until a week after we see the release candidate on the PTR.