Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Plenty of fish in the sea best thing to do is focus on a healthy lifestyle and have a good time without her.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    I see a lot of the "another one will come along" saying. Some guys just don't get more girls, some are just bad at it and most girls look the other way. I'm a prime example, relatively good looking (I know it because chicks come up to me but then they find out what I'm like and it turns them off) but just fuck everything up. You can say it's a learning experience but here's the major problem, most girls are different so learning doesn't always help people like me because we always slip up somewhere along the line.

Another thing, "just wait"... Sorry but some guys have a sex drive and waiting doesn't necessarily cut it, men are attracted to woman purely because of appearance and fantasizing about what they would do them in bed. It's not wrong to say that men have a sex drive and should control it, testosterone just messes with you and yeah you can control the "rape" aspect of it but all in all most guys want a relationship... Or a bunch of fuck buddies.
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Aang View Post
    I see a lot of the "another one will come along" saying. Some guys just don't get more girls, some are just bad at it and most girls look the other way. I'm a prime example, relatively good looking (I know it because chicks come up to me but then they find out what I'm like and it turns them off) but just fuck everything up. You can say it's a learning experience but here's the major problem, most girls are different so learning doesn't always help people like me because we always slip up somewhere along the line.

Another thing, "just wait"... Sorry but some guys have a sex drive and waiting doesn't necessarily cut it, men are attracted to woman purely because of appearance and fantasizing about what they would do them in bed. It's not wrong to say that men have a sex drive and should control it, testosterone just messes with you and yeah you can control the "rape" aspect of it but all in all most guys want a relationship... Or a bunch of fuck buddies.
    Maybe I'm taking that the wrong way, but if someone doesn't want to be with you they don't want to be with you and your sex drive doesn't have any rights there. There is no choice but to 'just wait', and it's perfectly reasonable to say so.

Also regarding relationships, having functioning ones is a skill, and that skill can be applied to future relationships, even though the individual is a different person. Another one does come along sooner or later even though it may not seem like it will, it's up to you how you deal with it - you gave yourself as the prime example of that being bad, but idgi because you yourself say other ones come along and the issues is how you handle those.

Deleted
    I'm a prime example, relatively good looking (I know it because chicks come up to me but then they find out what I'm like and it turns them off) but just fuck everything up...

...men are attracted to woman purely because of appearance and fantasizing about what they would do them in bed...
    That may be why you're turning most girls off. Women can smell that sort of thinking!

Tough cookies, if you can't find a woman willing to say yes, then "just wait" does have to cut it. You don't have the right to expect sex, especially from women you don't even know.

Get a girl to want you, pay a professional, or just wait, those are in fact the options (barring the professional being illegal where you are). Your sex drive doesn't entitle you to sex any more than mine does, or anyone else.

If you can't get women to like you, look at yourself and see what you should change, or revise your standards of what women you're approaching, and go for women within your league.

Deleted
    Sorry about it mate, but this is a gaming forum and if you wanted condolences you should post somewhere else. Threads like this are very annoying, and we can't do anything about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    The thread title catapulted Black Sabbath in my head. Thanks OP.
    Haven't heard the song in ages..
    I got Tuesday's Gone stuck in my head.

As for the OP, things will get better. Don't fall into thinking down on yourself. Find the light side of things and live in it. Good things come in time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    That may be why you're turning most girls off. Women can smell that sort of thinking!
    It's not really that, I don't even talk about myself but more of the fact that I find it really hard to relate to most girls. I'm only 18 and still in high school but fuck most of the girls there are shallow.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    It's not really that, I don't even talk about myself but more of the fact that I find it really hard to relate to most girls. I'm only 18 and still in high school but fuck most of the girls there are shallow.
    So basically, you're too good for them.

You're just such an awesome catch, and it just doesn't make sense that females don't want to just start blowing you?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.