Help building gaming desktop

Hey everyone....I want to build a gaming desktop and im lost in the world of technology lol....I need help....I want a desktop strictly for gaming....I only play games like black ops 2, skyrim, and bf2 and I want to be able to play these games on ultra settings....I do not want to spend over 1500 but will go over a little if it is worth it....please me a detailed list from recommended case, graphics card, ram, processor, motherboard, power supply....thanks guys.

Deleted
    I highly suggest you check the front page, Chaud has kindly layed out an entire list of parts for four different computer builds, going from basics to the tippy top.

Unless you have an extra 150ish dollars ontop of what you stated then you'll want the "Narwhal" build.

Edit: Please read the notes he put up regarding the processor, you can probably manage to get Unicorn but use the i5-3570k from Narwhal instead of the i7-3770k.
    Last edited by mmocfe9271d693; 2013-05-07 at 05:51 AM.

ok,....thank you..i will try and find his page...im new to this

Deleted
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...p-of-the-Month

Lower half of that page, just before the comments.

could you guide me to his page....I have no idea how to find it

Yeah front page is a good place to start. I think "Narwhal" is what you'd want price-wise. I recommend taking the SSD. If you want to spend the time to do further research, google reviews for the major components.

*EDIT*

Haha yeah, just go to the front page of this website and search for "Puppy" or "Dolphin" or "Narwhal" or "Unicorn". That's what he calls the 4 main rig options he recommends.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

ok I found it thanks.....now for those set ups...would both run ultra settings on the games I posted?

Both Narwhal and Unicorn would run those games and more on ultra.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I will be starting from scratch.....I would like the best resolution possible..games bf2, black ops2, skyrims...would like to play ultra settings....I do no mods or anything like that I just want it for gaming and browsing the web.....and im not worried about the mouse, keyboard, I just want a good functioning desktop....I would like to be able to use an xbox controller with it...don't think I can adapt to a keyboard and mouse lol

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 02:02 AM ----------

I would be interested in possibly playing/using split monitors....does that change anything?

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 02:15 AM ----------

Side not...what would be a good monitor...I would like it to have an hdmi in port so I can hook my xbox up to it and play on it at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jnixon98 View Post
    I will be starting from scratch.....I would like the best resolution possible..games bf2, black ops2, skyrims...would like to play ultra settings....I do no mods or anything like that I just want it for gaming and browsing the web.....and im not worried about the mouse, keyboard, I just want a good functioning desktop....I would like to be able to use an xbox controller with it...don't think I can adapt to a keyboard and mouse lol

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 02:02 AM ----------

I would be interested in possibly playing/using split monitors....does that change anything?

---------- Post added 2013-05-07 at 02:15 AM ----------

Side not...what would be a good monitor...I would like it to have an hdmi in port so I can hook my xbox up to it and play on it at times.
    Resolution is based on your screen.

Split monitors? You wanna play with 3 screens? (with 2 u will have the crosshair between the screens)
    You would probably need a 2nd graphicscard if u want to play on ultra and have playable fps.

Xbox controllers got USB adapters, just buy one and plug it in like a mouse.

alright...well ill stick to one screen until can purchase a seconds graphics card...thanks for the advice guys